Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what I settled on.
06 Pathfinder SE, Comfort and premium package. I really wanted leather too , but these damn things add up.
But the stereo in this thing is unreal. 10 speaker with subwoofer Bose set up and in dash 6 disk with MP3 and Satelite.
Its pretty hot.

Hard to tell in these pics, but the paint has a TON of metal flake in it. Its actually blinding in direct sunlight.

·
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think a V8 woulda been nice, but this V6 has the same power output as the V8 Eddie Bauers I was looking at. Its got a little umph to go with it. i am surprised.

·
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they rate it at 270hp and 299tq. It actually has more hp and tq I tihnk then the Eddie Bauers I was looking at.
Im curious to see how it will tow though. I might try it one day just to see.

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
I bought the same thing but in black in october. Suprising amount of power, and a great ride. The only problem I found is if you roll down the back 2 windows and not the front 2 it has deafening wind noise. But all in all I'd make the same choice again.

·
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys.
I put about 500 miles on her this weekend and its deff got some giddy up to go. Nice and smooth on the highway at 95mph. lol.
gonna get me in trouble. Cant wait for an excuse to tow something with it.

·
Registered
657 Posts
My friend bought one 4 months ago. The blue color. he got a 2WD, non leather (spent like $32 if I remember right). Thing is a beauty.

He gets 23-24mpg easily!! Susprises the hell out of me for a vehicle making like 270bhp? I dont know how he does it, and he likes power. But he gets tons of mileage and it is on stock 16"ers!

I drove it and it feels very solid and tight. I even thought of buying one at the gas mileage it is getting. Very comfortable. Nice seats. I enjoy driving it more than my 2004 F150 extra cab on 20" wheels Lariat package with the console shifter, bucket seats, leather, 5.4L engine, etc. etc. The Ford sucks ass and it cost me $40k. The pathfinder is much cheaper and a hell of a better vehicle for the money.

Now you are making me go to the dealership. I bet you I walk away with one today too! Damn damn damn I wish I had not seen this thread! Pathfinders are Saweeeeetttt (never thought I'd EVER say that). I really dont need an SUV, but damn that thing is comfortable. I think it makes one of the best Daily Drivers out there today.

My friend prolly has 4-6k miles (I'll check, he was over yesterday but we took my car to the gym). No problems to report.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts