Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Beginning
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post a pic of the upper mounting bracket on the spearco installed in the car?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
It's a very simple T bracket. If you have the MA70 Spearco core without the brace, all ya gotta do it set a flat bar on the top, trim it, then make the leg of the T to an anchor point. I have a side picture of one, but can't post it because it has a logo photoshopped onto it. I don't have a top-down pic of one.

·
20G Boostin'
1,676 Posts
id have one if i didnt break the bolt off into the top of the IC when i installed it :D

ive got a fat bracket underneath holding it in now, didnt take much work to fab that up at all and holds it very well

·
The Beginning
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A pic would be nice but I am thinking of just fabbing my own 1/4 inch thick aluminum brackets and have each mounting hole go to something instaed of the two bottom ones linked together. If I do it this way I will have more support.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,237 Posts
Please post these pics since i need this as well I'm about to go mount my intercooler that just got here friday.

Thanks All

·
20G Boostin'
1,676 Posts
not a very good pic considering it was taken just after id put the car in a ditch.. but hey, enjoy!

·
The Beginning
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Paradox, did you install yours yourself? It looks like you used plumbers tape. I am going to use plumber's tap to get a get like setup and get the intercooler nice and level then build my 4 point aluminum brackets to that. I will post pics of it on my site when I am done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts