Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whay do you think of the Greddy Aero rear wing? Put up som pics :)

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
you mean the one that looks stock but is only half the hieght?

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like it's half the hieght..
Wouöd like to se some more pics :)

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
RCGSupra has it on his car. I'll post pics later tonight, they are on my other computer.

It looks good, can't hardly notice it's not the stock wing.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
what side skirts are those?

·
Built Auto
1,167 Posts
Here you go. RCGSupra's car on the right (with Greddy wing) and my RSP on the left (with stock wing). Sorry for the darkness....in a parking garage.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I like the side skirts on the yellow one.... .... I'd like to know where I can get them from... I know it's JDM but.... who carries them? Anyone know???? Any... going once... twice....????? :bigthumb:

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,267 Posts
can't see out the window :dunno:

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
I demand better pictures.

I remember a black supra that had it and it went further out if I remember right then the stock one aswell.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Hua said:
They were an OEM option on the JDM Supras. Or you can get replicas from Whifbitz.
Awesome man... thanks so much.... now that I look at them closely.... do those side skirts looks just like the Ridox side skirts?????

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
TOYMR2TRD said:
Awesome man... thanks so much.... now that I look at them closely.... do those side skirts looks just like the Ridox side skirts?????
the ridox ones have a carbon fiber peice that runs along the under side, but they are very similar other than that

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
yeah..... I saw that added little touch that Ridox did.... What you think... should I hit the Ridox one instead?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have the Greddy wing on my Supra....

Check out my link below for tons of pictures...

I love the low profile look of it....makes the car seems like it sits a lot lower. But the downside is that it splits the view from the rearview mirror in half....not a big deal though.

Asheesh

1 - 20 of 28 Posts