Supra Forums banner

[Pics] Some shots of the Supra w/ my gf's Range

4K views 56 replies 34 participants last post by  MrJohnTan 
#1 · (Edited)
I don't have many pics of my car... mainly because I suck at photography. But here's some that I took earlier today.

Some quick specs for those who are interested:

TRD Strut tower bar
TRD Sways
HKS Hipermax RS coilovers
HKS EVC EZ
HKS Boost gauge
HKS Timing belt
HKS Cam gears
HKS Iridium plugs
HKS Type S FMIC
RMM DP
Apexi GT-Spec Exhaust
Apexi Adjustable Tail Silencer
Work Meister S1C 19"
Toyo T1R 245/35 and 275/30

Nazar speaker box
JL10W3V3 sub
Chrome PPI PC4400 and PPI PC250 Amps
MB Quart References
Ghetto ass Panasonic deck :(

Car is just about done, all thats left is a small single (and maybe a 6spd swap)....

Gotta love Cali's front plate laws..

98' Wheel w/ red stitching

Ugh, didn't bother vacuuming the trunk...

Didn't bother cleaning the engine bay either :p

The gf's Range :nutkickhi

See less See more
#5 ·
Yup, the spare is still in there. The box itself fits in the stock sub location perfectly, I just didnt bother taking the time to re-arrange the carpet. The targa will not clear the box, Nazar states this is due to the diff. mounting depth of the JL v3 vs the v2. I'm not sure what he's going to do in the future about this.

#16 ·
mk3boostfiend said:
:worthless: of the gf
He posted a few pics of his girl in one of the girlfriend threads. She's a cutie if I remember correctly. Definitely worth goofing around to keep :)

-Aaron

#22 ·
The car looks great!!

#25 ·
did you use to have a bov right by the pipe on your intake?... my supra came like that..with that cover too...i dont know if thats oem or not... doesnt look oem... i think i might have some boost leak comming from there..not too sure. mine is just hanging there too.. no clamps or anything.

#26 ·
tbkonwso said:
did you use to have a bov right by the pipe on your intake?... my supra came like that..with that cover too...i dont know if thats oem or not... doesnt look oem... i think i might have some boost leak comming from there..not too sure. mine is just hanging there too.. no clamps or anything.
:dunno: sorry, i have no clue about what you are talking about? the BOV has been located behind the front bumper on the passenger side i/c pipe since ive had the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.