Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Damn they look good and so does the car, very nice color!

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
In your sig pic, get rid of the curb, and the metal yellow signs, also your angle isn't showing off the car very well. Your source of light is on the right hand side, so move your angle over to the right, and capture the passenger side of the vehicle, not the dimly lit driver's side. Ultimately I'd avoid that location because of the trees that can throw shadows onto your car, which will destroy the picture.

From that stance, I would also cock the wheels to the right, and get down low with the camera. The camera should practically be resting on the ground. Then view the car on your LCD or viewfinder, and bring the bottom of the screen just right below the vehicles rear right wheel. Maybe an inch or two on the actual picture once you get it onto the computer, you can always crop later if you prefer not to zoom in as much. I guess what I am getting at is zoom in as much on the car as possible, avoid all of that empty space, whether it be the sky or the asphalt.

Just my opinion on that particular shot. But I am by no means a professional and all pictures are just an expression of the person clicking the shutter.
:)

S

·
0 Posts
Hua said:
In your sig pic, get rid of the curb, and the metal yellow signs, also your angle isn't showing off the car very well. Your source of light is on the right hand side, so move your angle over to the right, and capture the passenger side of the vehicle, not the dimly lit driver's side. Ultimately I'd avoid that location because of the trees that can throw shadows onto your car, which will destroy the picture.

From that stance, I would also cock the wheels to the right, and get down low with the camera. The camera should practically be resting on the ground. Then view the car on your LCD or viewfinder, and bring the bottom of the screen just right below the vehicles rear right wheel. Maybe an inch or two on the actual picture once you get it onto the computer, you can always crop later if you prefer not to zoom in as much. I guess what I am getting at is zoom in as much on the car as possible, avoid all of that empty space, whether it be the sky or the asphalt.

Just my opinion on that particular shot. But I am by no means a professional and all pictures are just an expression of the person clicking the shutter.

I agree with the getting a better angle of your ride, YOUR RIDE IS SWEET so show it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

·
0 Posts
Hua said:

Hua, the best thing he could do to improve the pic is put a girl on his car like yours. Clean looking ride, though.:)

·
Number three Hardtopper
586 Posts
It looks great. Another reason why I need to get a custom rim. I bought these rims when the first came out and nobody had them. Little did I know of what to come.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts