Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
are there any numbers on that beast yet? just curious to see what kind of power that kind of conversion can make.

R

·
0 Posts
Looks great !
How much horsepower does it make ?
What's the cost $$$$$$$$$ ???????????

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Congrats Lar/Dave! The car looks sweet. Are you guys gonna be able to get to the track with it before they close for the year? 3800 stall in it now?

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We raced this car against our SP02 car on the highway. The SP02 car also has a SP63 and it runs about 129 in the 1/4. The NA-T pulled away pretty good. I will guess it makes a bit over 600 rwhp and it does NOT have NOS.

This is based on our NA-T header we currently have available. The car also has a speed pro fuel management system.

Lar
SP

·
1,005 Posts
Hmm...seems like a lot of us are interested in a turbo kit with your NA-T header...you think you can piece together a kit for us like the F-max or Toyomoto? What price range are we talking about here?

·
Registered
296 Posts
How much ???

I have an 94 NA supra in great condition and is very interested in the Turbo for my car. I have been looking but still do not have enough inputs from people who have done it before to make a good decision on the SP vs PowerHouse kit. Price is also another consideration.

Larry,

Can you give me an estimate to turbo my car

let said that I want to upgrade to about 350 rwhp. how much?

94 na RED supra

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
that is exactly what i am looking for, I want a kit that i could get around 400 to 450rwhp out of, I want to know how much this kinda kit would cost, whether i would need to get lots of seperate components or jsuts a certain kit, some prices would be nice. thanks

krystian

R

·
0 Posts
And I would be another one looking for a kit like this one. I've heard that the F Max kit isn't very good. I would love to buy one (a kit that is) if you guys ever made one available. I was also wondering if Sound Performance had a website. I can't seem to find. Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thats my car! Its for sale if anyone is interested. Its crazy fast and as you can tell its truely world-class! It'll run 130+ in the 1/4 based on the SP02 encounter and previous track trap speeds. The car went almost 127 mph at 25 psi on a drag radial and a BONE STOCK auto tranny.....bouncing off the rev limiter 4-5 times on each upshift. The car is incredibly fast and is definitly slated to be the worlds fastest 2JZ-GE powered Supra. We just need to get it to the track now that the trans electrical bug has been worked out.
If someone offered me $25K for it Id take it today! Just a thought. Divorce and the loss of my job forces quick sale.

Dave Stika

B

·
0 Posts
BUMP haha

I was pretty bored today so I started looking through the member pages on mkiv.com and found an Amazing NA-T owned by David Stika. I decided to search Stika on sf. Well, I found his user name and looked for his threads and found this one. I've been extrememly interested in a Sound Performance NA-T Kit because it's so close to me. Plus, this kit/setup looks and sounds AMAZING.. Heres the unitial pic I found from mkiv.com:

Simply amazing, isn't it?

Sound Performance.. GIVE US SOME MORE DETAILS!!! I think if you bring this kit out, you will have MANY customers.

Jason

M

·
0 Posts
The car went almost 127 mph at 25 psi on a drag radial and a BONE STOCK auto tranny
Ok just wondering, but I started a thread and was told that anything over around 450hp on a stock tranny would be pretty dangerous on a N/A if you weren't VERY careful. I also heard that the auto tranny was even worse than the manuel one. So how did you manage to do this safely, or did you at all? Im interested because I've got a manuel N/A supra and am looking to NA-T it (like everyone else!).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts