Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2784 Posts

·
ಠ____ರೃ
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the thread where you post pictures and videos that don't belong elsewhere so you can all stop baffling me in the funny pictures/videos threads, and stop cluttering up this forum with a thread for every picture or video. Here are some examples to get us started...

Bridge in China:

·
I can't vouch for u any more.

Faggot

·
The asshole of your dream
113 Posts
First video is awesome, I would have shit my pants many times. And I love that Awolnation song.

·
Slow Talking Salesman
409 Posts

·
Time for change
6,868 Posts

Modern Naval Rail Gun tests - over 1.5 MJ yeild. Mach 7 projectile.(over 5300 mph)

Even more interesting, after doing some diggingI've found the (DOD/NAVY) they've tested a Phase II railgun with a 32 MJ yeild, with a bore of 120MM and length of 10 Meters.

The amount of money it costs to produce 32MJ of energy is about $1.72 in NY. 32MJ is equivalent to about 15.5lbs of TNT

5 Lbs of TNT and a Volvo.

·
ಠ____ರೃ
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^I liked her singing, but not as much as I liked the guy in the Kung Fu uniform getting knocked out.

'Zona, I raise you the view of Jersey's famous robot giraffes, as seen from Battery Park last week:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I need to go back to snapping pics. I take videos but to busy to cut them up or host them. I have good stuff from the aftermath of Occupy Time Sq.

·
ಠ____ರೃ
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I passed by hippie park just 24 hours before the cops cleaned them out. Didn't have time to stop and rape anyone.

·
Slow Talking Salesman
409 Posts
1 - 20 of 2784 Posts
About this Discussion
2.8K Replies
201 Participants
JoeyCharles
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing