Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2788 Posts

·
ಠ____ರೃ
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the thread where you post pictures and videos that don't belong elsewhere so you can all stop baffling me in the funny pictures/videos threads, and stop cluttering up this forum with a thread for every picture or video. Here are some examples to get us started...

Bridge in China:

·
The asshole of your dream
113 Posts
First video is awesome, I would have shit my pants many times. And I love that Awolnation song.

·
Slow Talking Salesman
409 Posts

·
Time for change
6,868 Posts

Modern Naval Rail Gun tests - over 1.5 MJ yeild. Mach 7 projectile.(over 5300 mph)

Even more interesting, after doing some diggingI've found the (DOD/NAVY) they've tested a Phase II railgun with a 32 MJ yeild, with a bore of 120MM and length of 10 Meters.

The amount of money it costs to produce 32MJ of energy is about $1.72 in NY. 32MJ is equivalent to about 15.5lbs of TNT

5 Lbs of TNT and a Volvo.

·
ಠ____ರೃ
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^I liked her singing, but not as much as I liked the guy in the Kung Fu uniform getting knocked out.

'Zona, I raise you the view of Jersey's famous robot giraffes, as seen from Battery Park last week:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I need to go back to snapping pics. I take videos but to busy to cut them up or host them. I have good stuff from the aftermath of Occupy Time Sq.

·
ಠ____ರೃ
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I passed by hippie park just 24 hours before the cops cleaned them out. Didn't have time to stop and rape anyone.

·
Slow Talking Salesman
409 Posts
1 - 20 of 2788 Posts