Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a few pics.

just a few pics im not in the mood to edit plates and stuff atm, kinda pissed me and mike went to the mall and i came out and someone put a waterbottle in my window and shit. ill upload some more later but i didnt take that many only 42 ish most on the way down while driving lol.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I see fat mike and david! And Jordyn! I need more pics purty please!
No MkIIs!
Whens the next event? End o summer?
Befor the winter in August some time?
That would be good.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nice pixs. If anyone does post vidoes of the ride to tuscon when we got crazy, please smear the license plate on the yellow bull lol :)

·
Banned
469 Posts
Damn looked like a good turnout! I should be at the next meet with my supra in august!! :bigthumb:

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Turblown said:
Nice pixs. If anyone does post vidoes of the ride to tuscon when we got crazy, please smear the license plate on the yellow bull lol :)
That'll do, my brother gave Robert the tape and he's gonna edit it...
Nice turn out.
I wish I would of been able to see JT's car... and I also wish I would of seen Richard take-off...

And Richard I'll let you know how it turn's out with the tune, if it falls to shit, my $500 is ready for the AEM :) , lol. J/K... I'll let you know though...

I'll have tons of pics up tomorrow...

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
haha did you guys see that black mkiii hallen ass up Mount Lemmon wile you guys where making it down the mountain lol? haha yeah I over slept but it was a fun drive up and down!

·
Registered
551 Posts
late for the party...tisk tisk clint, do better next time
lol
WHENS THE NEXT ONE!
i need a deadline for my project!

I like how everyone just ignores me...typical sf i guess.
post count=low
dont respond i guess right? w/e
hence why i stick to other forums...thats weak guys

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Farzad, I had your shroud. WTF? LMK how you want to do this...I will just give it to Mike or Chris for you I guess. Nice pics fellas.

·
Registered
114 Posts
MkIIdrifter said:
WHENS THE NEXT ONE!
i need a deadline for my project!

I like how everyone just ignores me...typical sf i guess.
post count=low
dont respond i guess right? w/e
hence why i stick to other forums...thats weak guys
I don't think it's that anyone is ignoring you but rather that we are unsure of how to address your question. The planning of the meets is usually decided upon weeks before the event.

Also, userid ryanrayburn is ususally that guy that coordinates these things, you'll have a better idea of what to expect when he makes it on to the forums.

At this point it will probably be a couple months before we have another meet of this size (ie. turnout) based on the fact that this one lasted almost 10 hours for some of the Phoenix peeps with all the driving involved - I'm sure they are in no hurry for another anytime soon.

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Big thanks to Pete and the rest of the Tucson guys for leading us around the town. It was a great meet and a fantastic turnout. No issue's with police, and all cars made it without any problems. I will start planning the next meet, it will be in about 3-4 weeks.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Heres some more pics sorry i didnt take a lot but i know farhad and a bunch more took pics like richard and shit post em up u lazy shits.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Some more, sorry editing out plates taken me forever lol

all in all like i said this meet was a blast the people who didnt show up missed out, we had a great turn out and i hope others post some pics. i just wish on the way up those 2 cars woulda got the fuck out of our way. i got people to move on the way down but no one was trying to keep up so i was kinda bored up front since richard has a vagina or soemthing=p haha jk man. post pics guys!

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
jt granberry said:
Farzad, I had your shroud. WTF? LMK how you want to do this...I will just give it to Mike or Chris for you I guess. Nice pics fellas.

JT, i was trying to call you to let you know, but couldn't hear anything, my phone had no service most of the time... I talked to Mike and Crhis to see if they can bring it down for me today... I'm gonna send you a pm... Thanx

My brother's LAZY ass is still sleeping, I will call him to make his ass post up pics...

WIll be up soon...

·
Registered
433 Posts
The meet was awesome! Everyone was really cool and well organized noone got left behind, lol ended up blockin traffic a few times just to wait for the guys at the light... Was fun as hell though specially driving down the mountain

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
I wish we were in Tucon a little longer, but everyone wanted to head back. Robert had a great time, He put 1300 miles on the car in 24 hours, lol... Driving from Vegas back, and the tucson, and we cruised when we got back to my house, my uncle had the Gallardo so it was a nice Lambo cruise down in phoenix as well, lol... I'll post up pics of those...

Anyways, he's always down for a next meet so Ryan, set it up soon...

Man, I wanted to see JT's car too, that sucks... hopefully soon enough...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Here's a few that I took...great meet and thank you to everyone who helped organize this and keep it organized!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts