Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Girl me and Brain kept starting at, yea kinda stalker-ish. But she was hot!

Anyways on to the cars!!!!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You think those were good, hotness VVVVV

(If the pictures above suddenly make you want a Anthracite Supra, Lmk I know just the man who has one forsale stupid cheap:))

Now, the shop cars from the shop we went to..

First we have the: "600hp on 20lbs of b00st, 900hp on 40lbs of b00st sr20det"

Then the: rb25det s14

And last: Turbo 350Z?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay. You know what they say "Save the best for last" well ladies here it is. Wide-body (sheet metal), Baller as Iforged wheels, 600+ rwhp Single Turbo Supra. AKA, SEX ON WHEELS!!!

One hell of a good way to spend a Saturday, I must say! :)

Nick

·
Fish tacos
819 Posts
Just once Id like to see a $1 bill on the lip of a rim on a Mkiv. Show us how truely poor you are after buying those rims. :lol:

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
HIGH RES! please... and sure throw in a few more of the girl haha nice stalker shots. looked like alot of people came out for that meet. great stuff

·
Registered
619 Posts
AWESOME, i love anthracite, msb 4 life! the red one is very nice too!!! love all of them! Any more of doug's??? (if im not mistaken)

Take care,
Yann

·
Is that race gas I smell
72 Posts
Thank you to all the people that showed up at MSL....We all had a great time seeing everyone.

thanks again

Marc @ MSL

·
Bad boys, bad boys
290 Posts
The meet was an awesome turnout and I was very happy to see everyone there. We will DEFINATELY be making this an annual thing if not a couple times a year. I didn't get much pictures of Doug's Supra because I had already ran out of room on my cam...but I did get some nice dyno video's. :) Thanks for coming!

Don't forget to come to Chi2k6 this year! August 17-21, 2006! :)

Jeff

·
Registered
41 Posts
It was a great day of beautiful ladies ( and I don't mean the stalked chick )
I got wholly crap sunburned, and am paying for it today, but had fun anyway.

if this is going to be annual, we'll need to track down somemore N/A supras, I was lonely being the only N/A to show!!!!! but man did I have rarity!! hahahha.

Nakor

·
9,000,000 lbs of BOOOOST!
625 Posts
More Pics
Yup i got pulled over by chips

The Meet

·
Homer Simpson
1,537 Posts
Sorry I couldnt make the festivites. I totally forgot all about it, eventhough I live litterly 5 blocks from MSL.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts