Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
OCC
897 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics guys! That was a great meet and we'll definitely do it again soon! I hope you guys enjoyed the scenic route through the mountains as well as along the coast.

It was great to hang out and enjoy the beautiful day. Great meeting you new faces as well!

I must say, I had a blast teaching the fool on the sport bike a lesson or two through the twisties. I think the open W/G put a little too much pressure on him through the turns, but he asked for it. I love the way the Supra handles.

That pizza at Round Table sure was good! I think we should have ordered one more though. =D

Dave, Mike, Oz, Carlo, Garrett, Chuck, Patrick, Drew, Carol, and Chanelle... Thanks for making this a very successful gathering.

For those that were not able to make it, we'll be doing it again very soon... no worries.

I had a blast!

sushi

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
Definite good time and hope for another one soon. The route and planning was perfect!

Sushi beating the bike into submission on his own turf was the highlight of the day for me. To bad there was no room for Dave to stomp that 360 Modina.

Thanks to Sushi for putting it together!
Mike

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
SupraTuRD said:
That pizza at Round Table sure was good! I think we should have ordered one more though. =D
and everyone thought i was crazy for suggesting 3 pizzas?

it was good meeting everyone - we're so boring though! no one even came close to driving off a cliff ;-)

·
OCC
897 Posts
carendt242 said:
and everyone thought i was crazy for suggesting 3 pizzas?

it was good meeting everyone - we're so boring though! no one even came close to driving off a cliff ;-)
I thought we were getting 3 thick crust... with that thin crust, we needed 5!

BTW, you didn't miss anything at the San Leandro Marina at the end... it was cold and windy as hell.

Might not be a good place for the upcoming meet.

sushi

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
We should fire the guy who ordered them. That asshole kept us hungry! I saw how skinny everyone was and thought to myself, "Everyone looks so healthy that they must be carb conscious." So I didn't order the thick crust.

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
looks like fun !

sorry i missed it, i was too tired from staying up all night and drinking.....lol

Oz......were you the fastest on the mt run?

·
awz.
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We didnt really push it, kept getting held up by traffic.

Patricks car is loud. And its funny to hear that th400 shifting at the oddest times (midcorner :D).

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
That's weird. You'd think a TH400 with three gears would be shifting less and not have that issue in a corner especially when no one is pushing it. Maybe it was good you guys kept it easy (low load) since those trans are known to overheat driving hard too long, especially when continually stalling (i.e. not at a drag strip).

1 - 20 of 46 Posts