Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a JL12w3-D4 and Xtant A6001T amp put into my backend while I was out of town getting certified as a scuba diver. Here are the pictures. Also have the remote bass knob so that I dont look like a jackass pulling up to a light shaking the car beside me. Its not the nicest thing but it is the best car audio box/false floor ive ever had.

Far away view

Amp/False floor - they didnt want to drill through the frame where the seats meet the backend - So they had to show 2 wires..

From the side - It was all custom made to fit into the back end...

Normal view

-brian

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
perfect colour match... nice work. The sound must travel well in that car.

·
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!
The guy said he thought he had a gray that would match, I was sorta afraid it would be like 3-4 shades off but its dead on. The bass travels alot faster then in my old jeep. So you hear it pretty much when it hits, not .05 secs later...know what i mean???

·
Premium Member
5,986 Posts
Minicooper S I hope. :D

I have to say, I was pretty intriqued by the interior theme/design in the new Coopers. That center mounted speedo....

·
Its Me...Its Me
631 Posts
Craig King said:
Minicooper S I hope. :D

I have to say, I was pretty intriqued by the interior theme/design in the new Coopers. That center mounted speedo....
Its nothing special...the Saturn Ion has it too and that was rated the worst car in 10 years by car and driver mag

1 - 19 of 19 Posts