Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pictures of the Sup Dog....Interior pic's added**

I took these this past weekend...I haven't posted pic's in a while and thought I would post them up.....

and I still haven't got around to getting those calipers painted red... :/

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'll never tire of seeing that....

I don't think I will ever tire of seeing good quality pix of your car.....Very nice as usual. :drool:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Slim - It's not really that bad...I take the car everywhere on the weekends.... I have the Tien coilovers and it was actually .5" lower <- that was too much...

36Chambers - Thanks !! but, the front Calipers are already Black (Brembo's) There's no way I'm putting Supra instead of Brembo on the caliper... :)

Suprafastmkiv - Thanks a lot !

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Dude, my girlfriend would like to thank you for posting new pics of your car...

...because every time I look at it, my weenis maintains full stiffness for hours and hours. :wackit:

·
Registered
214 Posts
One of the cleanest and nicest looking supras I have seen. Love the wheels and the color. O yah and the whole freakin car lol :bigthumb:

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Love the car..how well do 19X12's fit on a stock body and what size tire are you running.

·
Administrator
8,573 Posts
Like I've said multiple times...one of my favorite all time supras...god I gotta get another do-luck for the new car and cut off those blitz front upper pieces!!!

Is that HKS catch can on the front of the coilpac cover something thats still availible?

Nice clean ride!

Matt

1 - 20 of 72 Posts