Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
If you go to Index 23 of my NOPI coverage, it may be of some help. But then again maybe not.

Don't get distracted by pictures of my girlfriend while you visit.

:cool:

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
gritsak said:
must...stop...looking...at...the...girl...lol

i see pics of the guage, but cant find the fpr, damn thing is hidden in there somewhere
It's behind the intake manifold, inbetween it and the firewall. Sits perpendicular.

·
boost is good
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
basupra said:
It goes where the pressure tank is. Take the press. tank oot, and put the regulator on the studs. Kinda a PITA, but it does get it out of the way.

Tim
'94 T-62 567 RWHP (SP-70 soon).
'91 Stealth TT
ahh damn, i dont know if i like that location much. i kinda like how arnout has his (side of the intake manifold, like the PHR bracket) it cant be too hard to make a bracket like that i wouldnt think....does anyone have a pic of the PHR bracket without the regulator mounted on it? thanx

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
That's what I did -- I made myself a polished stainless bracket and put the SP FPR on the side of the throttle body. I'll try to send you a picture if I can access your e-mail address.

Steve

gritsak said:

ahh damn, i dont know if i like that location much. i kinda like how arnout has his (side of the intake manifold, like the PHR bracket) it cant be too hard to make a bracket like that i wouldnt think....does anyone have a pic of the PHR bracket without the regulator mounted on it? thanx

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
That's what I did -- I made myself a polished stainless bracket and put the SP FPR on the side of the throttle body. I'll try to send you a picture if I can access your e-mail address.

Steve

gritsak said:

·
boost is good
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Boost Junkie said:

Steve

hey i got the pics, thanks a lot. looks really clean that way..... i sent you an email with a couple ?'s i had about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts