Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
boost is good
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
basupra said:
It goes where the pressure tank is. Take the press. tank oot, and put the regulator on the studs. Kinda a PITA, but it does get it out of the way.

Tim
'94 T-62 567 RWHP (SP-70 soon).
'91 Stealth TT
ahh damn, i dont know if i like that location much. i kinda like how arnout has his (side of the intake manifold, like the PHR bracket) it cant be too hard to make a bracket like that i wouldnt think....does anyone have a pic of the PHR bracket without the regulator mounted on it? thanx

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
That's what I did -- I made myself a polished stainless bracket and put the SP FPR on the side of the throttle body. I'll try to send you a picture if I can access your e-mail address.

Steve

gritsak said:

ahh damn, i dont know if i like that location much. i kinda like how arnout has his (side of the intake manifold, like the PHR bracket) it cant be too hard to make a bracket like that i wouldnt think....does anyone have a pic of the PHR bracket without the regulator mounted on it? thanx

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
That's what I did -- I made myself a polished stainless bracket and put the SP FPR on the side of the throttle body. I'll try to send you a picture if I can access your e-mail address.

Steve

gritsak said:

·
boost is good
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Boost Junkie said:

Steve

hey i got the pics, thanks a lot. looks really clean that way..... i sent you an email with a couple ?'s i had about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.