1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
At the very least thats a very original way to sell a car....by making a movie! :)

Only issue I see is the hood seems to be slightly raised. Whats up with that?

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
JGsupraTT said:
At the very least thats a very original way to sell a car....by making a movie! :)

Only issue I see is the hood seems to be slightly raised. Whats up with that?

Yeah, it's fixed now... Just a little mis-aligned. I do many things liek this for my uncle's dealership and my dads place. This is nothing. It sucks that Google re-formatted the video. The quality is ten times better. Thanks for the compliments!!!

~Farhad G.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
**EDIT**

ok I've resized them.... thx farhad for not telling me to resize j/k lol

lol now they only take up 1.69mb instead of the 69mb they used too....

oh btw Farhad, if your gonna make a thread in for sale section, and you want these pics in there, just right click the picture you want, click on properties, and copy and paste the link in the new thread... :)

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Why would you sell that?

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Farhad said:
I'm about to open a business and expand on another, and it would be nice to sell this car and free up some funds.

~Farhad G.
Well good luck to you. I'm sure it will be difficult to see it go. Hope all goes well buddy!

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
thanks alex for the resize i cant even see the car in those huge fukin pics!

I've always liked your car farhad, just wish you would have been able to keep those double sixxes they are sooo sweet!

Alex

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
farhad, what type of business are you starting? and is farzad selling his car as well? and are you guys going to go with another supra? wish i coulda seen the car in person

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
na-tsupraking said:
lol you sold the Camaro's too?? I say sell the NSX and keep this.
stock NSX(way overpriced) is probably worth more than this car anyayz right?
i say he waits for my abflug to be done and we take tons of pictures :) but there sno telling when that'll be

1 - 20 of 42 Posts