Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any knows the best place to buy AN fittings and hoses for my fuel system?

Anyone running a triple Titanmotorsports fuel hanger?if so What fittings are you using on top?

Can someone give me There examples on how they ran There fuel systems With AN sizes and degreesx

·
Registered
13,581 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Got all my fittings and hoses from jegs. Used their ptfe lined hose...I think its called 350 series? What kind of pumps are you looking to run? Depending on which pump/hanger setup you go with, you'll have different options for setup of lines. Using the stock feed plus a second dash 6 line in the writeup Nick posted should be more than enough to feed most applications from what I've read.

How much power are you looking to make, what kind of fuel, and do you want room to grow?

90 degree fittings on end of fuel rail, 45 degree on fuel rail return, 90 degree fittings on fpr is what I used. I ran two dash 8 lines off the pumps to y block to one dash 10 to a y block splitting to two dad 8's again...one to each side of the rail. I removed the stock lines. It's overkill but whatever. If you use y blocks like I did, use 45 degree fittings at the ends of each y. That's the only thing I'd change if I did it again.

That's a lot of rambling but hope this helps

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great info..question. .how many Y fitting you need.I was told to get -6 into -8
What is the correct guage for the power wire?

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have the Titanmotorsports triple hanger. .will be putting 2 walbros.with 1000cc injectors..looking to make 650 to 700

Noticed in the diagram There are two Y BLOCKS??

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Does the titan hanger have one or two fittings on top for the feed? I used an individual 10 gauge wire for each of my two bosch 044's. That should be more than enough for walbros since I believe they draw less current.

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Titan hanger has three fitting..I believe one is for breather and one is a -8. 90 degree

Can I get 8 guage? For the walbros or just get the 10?

Plus I will need Bosch 30 amp 5 pin relay?

·
Registered
296 Posts
I used Summit hose ends when I did my fuel system, ended up changing every one of them to Aeroquip because some of them would weep. Summit refunded me in full though and I was able to get the equivalent Aeroquips from Amazon for the same price.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
8 gauge is heavier, so running that for each pump is not necessary...unless you're talking about one power line to a distribution block in the trunk...I'm not sure if that's ok or not. So sounds like you'll run the dash 8 to the engine bay, to one y block. Magnafuel makes nice y blocks, got mine from jegs too. Yeah, you'll need 2 Bosch relays, one for each pump.

So if I understand, you'll need 4 straight dash 8 fittings. One for the hanger, one for each side of your fuel filter and one going onto the y block.

Two straight or 45 degree dash 6 fittings for the y block, two 90 deg dash 6 fittings for ends of fuel rail..if its dash 6
One 45 degree dash 6 for fuel rail return, 2 90 dash 6 fittings for the regulator, and one dash 6 for the return at the hanger. This should be about right, but double check sizes of everything as I don't have your parts to confirm.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I got my fuel system parts from aeroquip.cc. Prices were great and the quality of the parts were/are top notch.

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey guys..how many microns do i need for my fuel filter 10,40 or 100?

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
was the 10 micron paper or metal filter

my car will be done at m and s performance here in NYC..this is the plan so far for the fuel system

the fittings on the titan fuel rail will be all -6
the Y piece will be -8 into two -6
for the titan hanger..there are 3 spots on top for fittings..one will be a -8 90 degree the others will be -6 90 degree

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i bought a whole bunch of fittings from Jegs..i spend over 600 bucks on little shitty parts..i had to order 2 walbros and aeromotive fuel filter with 100 micron..the element is resusable

·
boost life
2,525 Posts
The element in the filter that I have is paper.
be careful with using the 10 micron paper filter.. i used to use them and twice they easily got clogged and made my af go lean under wot. i removed the element and could not blow thru it .. i since changed to a steel mesh element and never had a issue again

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
anyone knows the Bosch part number for the relays..i was told i need a 30 amp 5 pin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.