Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm running a 2jz-gte vvti motor and auto trans with stock jdm aristo ecu in an sc300. I've had nothing but trouble with 2 different sets of stock twins so I'm going with a small single and need to upgrade the fuel system also.

Does anyone have experience using piggyback fuel controllers with this ecu/motor like a VPC, AFC, or even the AEM F/IC? My goal is to get larger injectors (650 - 850's) and a piggyback to adjust for the injectors and fine tune with a wideband. Keep in mind that this is the later model aristo motor that uses a maf and map sensor like the usdm 2jz but with different wiring. So, does anyone know if the VPC will work on it? I would think the AFC would work but again I haven't heard of anyone using one with this motor. Also, does anyone have experience with the F/IC? Thanks for any help!

·
2jz powered
1,654 Posts
I think you should get the car running properly on the stock ecu and injectors first before changing anything. You are just going to introduce more variables with larger injectors and a piggy back when it sounds like you are already having issues. I have not seen anyone run the vpc on the aristo vvti engine. I'd personally stay away from piggybacks.

·
Super Moderator
10,161 Posts
What did you go with?
Dude, you bumped a thread that's 10 years old to ask this. Please be mindful of old threads and posts and check dates before you bump a thread, please.
You can see when a user last logged on, so if it's an old thread you can still check the user's profile and if they're still active here - send a PM!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.