Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Wingless FTW
594 Posts
Great deal. I feel like I should buy a pair of these ugly shoes just to take advantage of this sale.

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just bought a pair. Its too good of a deal to pass up. My Adidas Goodyears are worn out.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Too small, too narrow for this big boy. :sadwavey:

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
:lol: I was going to say that's nasty.. then I saw your avatar
lol, that's not my car. it was at a supra meet and I jumped in it for the pic when the driver went inside the gas station :)

I got black and orange because I went to college at Oregon State.

·
Wingless FTW
594 Posts
Too small, too narrow for this big boy. :sadwavey:
I didn't know you were fat. I always pictured you as a thin white guy.

·
out to lunch
2,602 Posts
FUCK!

We are sorry for any inconvenience, but not all of the items from your order can be shipped.
Below is the list of items that could not ship complete. All other items should have shipped or are shipping soon.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Our Web site is automatically updated several times each day. We try to keep only available merchandise listed on our Web site. Therefore, if an item is on back-order or sold out it should not show up as being available to order, except on rare occasions. We really do value your business and we understand your frustration.

If you would like to verify the availability on a particular item, call our Order Desk at 1-800-888-3006 or our Customer Service Department at 1-800-888-5222 to help you.

Enjoy the Outdoors,

Customer Service

·
Wingless FTW
594 Posts
If you re-read what he said, he is definitely referring to himself as "big boy", not his feet.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
I didn't know you were fat. I always pictured you as a thin white guy.
I am fat because I wear a 13W shoe? :scratch:

And I am not "white". I am an "Anglo/European-American of Irish and German descent". I find any other description offensive :p

1 - 20 of 47 Posts