Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was curious if anyone might be headed over to the Creek to watch the television tapings for Pinks. I have heard its Sunday and Monday night ...gates open at 6pm tapings start at 7pm. Two episodes being taped each night...10 dollars to get in this includes pit parking. Haven't heard who or whats racing...did hear rumors of a 240sx with a LS1 engine running. Who knows....anyway hope I see some of you guys there.......

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
maybe Ryan23 and his LS1 RX-7?

maybe Paul E built a car?

should be good either way...if I were closer, I'd stop by for sure

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'm going both days and have been invited to eat dinner with the guys on the show.
Phil

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
I know of one car whose racing :) All those who are thinking about going...definitely should is all i have to say!!!

Hmmmm. Lot's going on and no one is informed Tony? Must be spending too much time painting the roll cage, getting ready for the car shows?

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
I plan on being there so I guess I'll see you guys down there unless some of you want to meet up and cruise down together or something. Any takers?

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
sweet...i wanna go

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
Ha...Funny guy...so exactly how long are you going to tune and tweak 13psi Mike? You afraid of actually feeling real power? You, Bren, and Raretoy combined boost...will be about what i will be running. So step it up. Be new territory for all you PA guys. :1poke:
Actually, I set the base boost higher now :) I'm sporting just over 200mi on the new setup and I think it's just about time. But you know me Tony, I'm just like bren ;)

·
fbgm
145 Posts
Tony - I think Jerry and I are going down both days. You wanna give out a little more info?

only car i know racing is some ls1 240 from PA...

matt-

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Supra 404 let me know what time you wanna roll and I might hook up with you. Depending on which way you go that is. Being in Upper Marlboro you got the choice of taking 301 or rolling down 4. Let me know if you roll down 4 I am just South of Prince Frederick.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
I know I know....but I wont tell, LOL............

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
mike91t said:
Actually, I set the base boost higher now :) I'm sporting just over 200mi on the new setup and I think it's just about time. But you know me Tony, I'm just like bren ;)
:gaysex: :gaysex: :gaysex:

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
TURB0Mayhem said:
Supra 404 let me know what time you wanna roll and I might hook up with you. Depending on which way you go that is. Being in Upper Marlboro you got the choice of taking 301 or rolling down 4. Let me know if you roll down 4 I am just South of Prince Frederick.
I'll be rolling down 301 cuz it takes me about 30 min. to get to MIR and it takes about 30 min to get to Prince Frederick. So I guess we'll just see each other down there!
:sadance:

·
Registered
294 Posts
We just got back from taping. The first race was a total bust between two slow ass cars. The second race is going to be awesome on TV. They had two guys from NY with what looked like mid-low 8 second cars. Every race was very very close, final negotations took over 45 minutes and it came down to the wire. Someone made a bad call on the tuneup. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
from another forum:

LittleGz said:
Hey Guys just got back from MIR and the 1st filming/competition of PINKS tonight sucked major balls...LOL...Damn did I say that?? They probably won't even air it!

Ford Ranger vs. P.O.S. pick up (don't even know what the hell it was)

1st Run - Ran heads up, all motor. POS P/U had issues with second gear. Ford Ranger Won

2nd run - POS P/U ran 3/4 length ahead w/ NOS (and switched drivers), Ford Ranger ran all motor w/o NOS. POS P/U couldn't get into second gear again then when NOS was intiated, backfired something crazy.... Ford Ranger Won

3rd Run - POS P/U was given 6 car lengths and NOS, Ford Ranger all motor again..... Well let's just say the Ranger camp has a new POS pick-up....

It was entertaining listening the negotiations, that was the best part imo. But it was such a sorry line up it was funny. Didn't stick around for the 2nd filming, at that point I just wanted to enjoy driving home! LOL!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts