Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, finally got the audio done.....D3 navi, MB quartz component in the doors. Memphis rear's with eclipse 6x9's and 10' sub in the hatch.....once i get the rest of the car done i will post up some more pics.... Im pretty happy with the results so far.....

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Cool - sold a few in the first couple weeks we got them in. Check out AVIC411.com for some cool tricks

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice. How much you get the D3 for?
I bought it local, so paid more than online, but still not to bad, it was $939.99.
It was a tough debate between the D3, Z1 or the Z2.

Cool - sold a few in the first couple weeks we got them in. Check out AVIC411.com for some cool tricks
Good deal, will do...Thats a cool website for sure.....once i get the Sup up and running i hope there D3 mod works.....

·
Registered
552 Posts
Nice install. Can I ask why the D3 over the Z2? If its price, I understand, but what about the single drive for navi and dvd? You don't forsee it as a problem?
I know the Ipod interface on those is really nice...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice install. Can I ask why the D3 over the Z2? If its price, I understand, but what about the single drive for navi and dvd? You don't forsee it as a problem?
I know the Ipod interface on those is really nice...
Price was the largest factor for sure, the Z2 looks amazing, and i agree that the single drive could be a pain....The D3 does have a flash memory to keep your local area "memorized" so you dont always have to reload the nav dvd....But i have not been able to try everything out yet to see how it all works..Hopefully it will all pan out.......Also, truth be told i cannot for see myself using navi all that much, but wanted it more for show, so it should surfice for my needs.....

If money is not a issue, the Z2 would be hard to beat though...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts