Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in purchasing Pioneer DEH-P9300 and I was wondering if anyone else has any experience with it? Is it a good buy? Or have you had any problems with it (hope not).

thanks

·
Registered
629 Posts
8200R

iVE GOT THE 8200r MODEL AND IT SOUNDS GREAT, THE BEST PART IS i BUUGHT IT LAST YEAR FOR AROUND $ 390.00 AND IT IS STILL NOT OUT OF DATE , THE 3 D GRAPHICS LOOK COOL AS HELL. AND IT SHOULDENT BE OUT OF DATE FOR A COULPE OF YEARS TO COME.

LATER:D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the 930 Premier and I love it!
Just found out you can even put your own video's on it!!!

:D

Let me know if you want the 9300....I get any pioneer, mtx products you are looking for!

Prices will be just over 1/2 what you will find at circuit city, good guys, crutchfield!

:D

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
I have the 930 Premier, along with the 6 disc in dash CD changer. It's a badass combo...... If u are thinking about building a full system for your car? This is the radio to get!!!

TTT530,

How can u download vidoes into the radio??!?!?! I heard about it, but never found any info on the internet?

DakaDan

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gotta go to a retailer that sells the unit. They should have the attachment that they need and a computer with the software that burns it onto the face plate.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gotta go to a retailer that sells the unit. They should have the attachment that they need and a computer with the software that burns it onto the face plate.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I would get the new Pioneer DEH-P 9400 MP. It has all the features of the DEXP99R (in the USA it was called the DEX P1R), like time alignement, active xovers, self measuring equalizer, etc. It plays MP3's as well.

In Europe it will cost 1100 Euro so that's about $800.

Flavio

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was wondering also did anyone with the pioneer deh-p9300 did the unit go right into the factory spot or did you have to do some trimming?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the 930 premier is externally identical to the 9300. It goes right into the factory opening and if you pick up the $5.00 factory "pocket" it looks perfect!

Here is a picture of my old deck before I upgraded to the 930.

·
There can only be one!
1,604 Posts
hey, you get mtx and pioneer stuff for cheap?

how much could i get 2 mtx8000 12" subs for?

and how about a pioneer in dash control thing... one that can control your radio, cd changer, dvd, etc? with a screen...

thanks
mike!
--orange 83--

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I have the DEH 9200R. I think it's the same size as the 9300. Fits perfectly. It looks bad ass too.

check savinglots.com for prices. I found they have the cheapest from my limited research. shipping is approx $20

Good luck

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will check for you in the morning........Mike.

I think the subs are around 135 ea.

I'll email you the exact costs tomorrow!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Has anyone ever bought anything from www.giftsplash.com
I found the DEH-P9300 for $396
that is like a 400 discount
Do you think I should buy it from them?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts