Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran last night at PIR.

Anyways, I finished up my NHRA licensing friday night so Saturday I went back out to see what I could pull off before cranking it up all the way next weekend. ( Right john? ha ) I Made 4 runs, , nitrous only on till 70mph to keep the turbo spooled. Boost set at 30lbs and all were in the 9s! So I was pretty happy.

60FT - 1.60
1/8th ET - 6.311
1/8th MPH - 115.57

1/4 ET - 9.705
1/4 MPH - 144.30

These runs were all made on drag radials as well and the car went as straight as an aarow. The 60ft is still a bit higher then it should be, but I think that is mainly due to my lazy 6spd rear end gearing that is still in the gar. They are 3.27's. I think its time to swap in the 3.72s.

Overall I am very happy with the way the car is running so far, and know it has a lot more in it!

Thanks again John, Tom, Tim, Brian, Jeff, at RREV, as well as all those who were out watching and supporting!

·
Power shift that bitch!
1,516 Posts
Congrats on your license and on all your great passes, wish i could have seen the runs!

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
wow, nice work man! just keep that thing straight when you crank it up!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I might be tempted to swap rear gears with you. I have the 3.73's.

Nice runs i saw a 9.8 @ 139mph friday night you pulled looked good. How much more boost was required to go 139 - 145mph?

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
breakemlose said:
I might be tempted to swap rear gears with you. I have the 3.73's.

Nice runs i saw a 9.8 @ 139mph friday night you pulled looked good. How much more boost was required to go 139 - 145mph?
The boost stayed about the same all night, around 30psi or so but what we were playing with was how long we sprayed the nitrous down the track. The first run of the night the car got a little too sideways about the 1/8th mile, so after that we were running it toned down more and changing how long we sprayed the nitrous. PIR is a tough track to try and put power down with the drag radials since they really don't prep out past the launch pad area.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
TheMadSupra said:
Ran last night at PIR.

Anyways, I finished up my NHRA licensing friday night so Saturday I went back out to see what I could pull off before cranking it up all the way next weekend. ( Right john? ha ) I Made 4 runs, , nitrous only on till 70mph to keep the turbo spooled. Boost set at 30lbs and all were in the 9s! So I was pretty happy.

60FT - 1.60
1/8th ET - 6.311
1/8th MPH - 115.57

1/4 ET - 9.705
1/4 MPH - 144.30

These runs were all made on drag radials as well and the car went as straight as an aarow. The 60ft is still a bit higher then it should be, but I think that is mainly due to my lazy 6spd rear end gearing that is still in the gar. They are 3.27's. I think its time to swap in the 3.72s.

Overall I am very happy with the way the car is running so far, and know it has a lot more in it!

Thanks again John, Tom, Tim, Brian, Jeff, at RREV, as well as all those who were out watching and supporting!

Brett will you PLEASE keep us posted, ahead of time, as to what days you may be around the Portland area drag racing so we can come and cheer for you... Will you be going to Woodburn in the near future???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts