Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm taking off the exhaust hosuings form my k26's and it looks like turbo one oil seal is blown and turbo 2 has chewed something up though the exhaust wheel.

I'm pretty much pissed off... I though Atsushi (powerhouse jimbo) had good stuff... I havn't been able to get a hold of him for about a month......

Not sure what to do now... Funds are pretty tight since I had to buy new tires and rims for the DD...........

Thinking of putting the stocks on for a little.......

Just trying to get out the pilot bearings.. SOB doesn't want to come out... I don't want to use greese as it will make a mess and I have nothing thats the right size to stuff thought the little hole.

Add to the fact the the harness/presure/Ignitor are all form a NA 1jz so I think the only thing that will work is the ignitor.....

Could I get fuck$d any more ways?

God.

:dunno: :drama:

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
te he he..... pics of the turbo wheel?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
go to adavance auto or autozone and rent the tool. It's about a $80 deposit incase you deside to keep it, LOL!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Grease won't make a mess. Just get a 1/4 inch extension w/a 6,7 or 8mm socket on the end of it, I forget how big the pilot's hole is, pack it with some gease insert socket into the hole and pop it with a hammer. It may take a few tries but it will come out. Never made a mess for me.

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
i remember you asking if anybody wanted to buy your stock twins.if they were on my car,you would be bumed out even more lol
keith

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
You can supposedly pack Wonderbread into the pilot to push it out. Maybe worth a shot anyway...

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
i've been hearing people talk about the grease method for years,no why.because it works,i've done i before on my 71 pontiac 455 and that sucker was in there for years
keith

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
that sucks man, hoepfully you can get ahold of him and get things straightened up

·
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's not the stock twins that are blown it's my fucking K26's

·
Registered
544 Posts
That sucks. Are the housings more or less the same as the KKKs that were on 944s or Audi 5ks? If so maybe you could pick up a set for cheap on eBay.

Shiva

·
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
yeah I think........

I dont know where theere diff housings or sizes for k26s?

I'm pretty sure it's off a 911 turbo porsche

N

·
0 Posts
ZaZZn said:
So I'm taking off the exhaust hosuings form my k26's and it looks like turbo one oil seal is blown and turbo 2 has chewed something up though the exhaust wheel.

I'm pretty much pissed off... I though Atsushi (powerhouse jimbo) had good stuff... I havn't been able to get a hold of him for about a month......

Not sure what to do now... Funds are pretty tight since I had to buy new tires and rims for the DD...........

Thinking of putting the stocks on for a little.......

Just trying to get out the pilot bearings.. SOB doesn't want to come out... I don't want to use greese as it will make a mess and I have nothing thats the right size to stuff thought the little hole.

Add to the fact the the harness/presure/Ignitor are all form a NA 1jz so I think the only thing that will work is the ignitor.....

Could I get fuck$d any more ways?

God.

:dunno: :drama:

atleast you have an engine, i've been waiting over a month for mine just to ship, after i paid, so i'm getting very pissed also

good luck on finishing everything up. hope everything after this runs smoothly

·
Registered
923 Posts
That fucking sucks. Especially if some dude sold you some bad turbos, I'd go bitch slap his ass.

Oh well, better to be pissed off than pissed on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts