What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: PM
What is your City? : San Diego
What is your State? : CA
What is your Zipcode? : 92064

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Most prices will include shipping and Paypal in continental US since I can throw most of these parts in $10 USPS prepaid boxes. Yes, this means I am not making much money on these parts, but they do me no good sitting on my garage shelves anyway.

Hurray easy transactions that don't involve math! Boo underfunded educational systems.

Paypal is [email protected]

The "TT parts left over from my swap" section:

1. Random Tech stock looking race cat $150:
Bolts onto your turbo manifold. Looks completely stock unlike the newer polished cans that are out. I had this hooked onto a mid-pipe from Titan, obviously you could also weld this onto a cut downpipe. You really could do a lot of things, you just have to believe in yourself. Instead you just sit around and play videogames. Why don't you play outside like the other kids?

2. Fuel pump ECU $65:
Can both control fuel, and also make wonderfully lined steaks. However, it's just one or the other, not both at the same time. Because then I'd have to charge you waaaay more.

3. Broken piece $12: SOLD
Having found his sweetheart in the arms of another, this TT box ended its life by stabbing itself through the heart with an entire TT motor shipped on top of it. Seriously, that's how this thing came shipped to me. I had to buy another one.

4. TT auto axles $250:
One of them came from a gently pampered local car, treated lovingly with soft caresses and kind words. The other I bought from Nero at Titan and looks like a pack of wolves thought it was an injured sheep trying to sleep off an eating binge, and went to town on it. Will part out the two but the more rare "eaten" one will of course cost more. Pics soon when I clear out more boxes and find where these damn things are. They're axles, they could have rolled out of here together for all I know.

·
Slowly getting there
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The "any MKIV can use these" section:

5. Big ass lights from 93.5 SOLD
Everyone calls them tail lights. Tails are nice and sleek. Look at the back of our cars. Would you call that nice and sleek? Let's just call it like it is. Personally, I like a big ass. Between you and me, that's what your friends call you behind your back. Hey! I like you!

Yes they come with the harnesses.

6. TRD radiator cap: SOLD
My mother-in-law, who owns this car, is Japanese and translated for me. Apparently, TRD stands for "4x the price for doing the same thing." Want another example? That "premium" blond hooker you were with last night? Actually a brunette. And, a dude.

7. Super duper oil filter for breaking in engines $20:
I had another one that I used. Broke into my engine and realized, it had neither money nor jewels. So I broke into my cousin's house instead. Where do you think I got this Wii? Now, move over. It's time for Yoga, baby!

The "How the hell did I end up with these parts?" section:

8: Carbon fiber eye brows SOLD
I got tired of plucking these things. I just went ahead and shaved them instead. Want to see what else I shaved? No? Because your mom sure did! And then she laughed at me and I cried.

9. NA front lights $15:
These are amber. Like that one girl you dreamed about in college. Only, these didn't finish, and now can be had for just $15. Do you now see the importance of a solid education? Amber gets $150 minimum!

10. Black auto shifter: SOLD
Like Chuck Norris, slightly scarred. And can also kick your a$$.

11. Driver's side switch SOLD
Controls driver's window but not passenger. Couldn't figure out how to open the plastic to clean the copper contacts, so I'll leave that to you and your "mechanical" abilities. And no, we are not laughing at you and your "mechanical" abilities. Seriously, we're not.

12. Timing belt cover $26:

13. Metal plate behind cam gears $26:

If you need GE parts, this is THE BEST GE FOR SALE THREAD EVER:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=528707

·
Registered
510 Posts
4 sale

Best parts for sale thread EVER.

·
Slowly getting there
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Best parts for sale thread EVER.
No, it is not. This is:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=528707

I'm almost tempted to buy some of these parts just based on their descriptions along >.<

Seriously, though, I might take the auto shifter, mine's beat to hell.
Mine is beat halfway to hell, but you still have to pay full price. So on average, we're 75% of the way there! Way to be average, you and me!

Ill take 11. Driver's side switch $15

Let me know where to send money, paypal is easiest. PM me.
And my Paypal is [email protected]

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Will take #8, the carbon fiber eyebrows. I do manscape regularly, however these would be for the wife's MKIV, because she likes carbon fiber (kinky like that). They still available?

·
Slowly getting there
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
coolest. guy. ever.
Aw shucks. Ain't you sweet. However, I am not giving you my tail lights for free. I'm no baller like Danny!!! Have fun on your vacation Mister Going Back to Stock.

Do you happen to have the N/A Brake Booster?
This is March Madness season, you cannot speak about Boosters openly. However if you slip me 100,000 dollars in unmarked bills you may "come across" one somehow. I did get your PM, glad you found one.

Payment sent for ignitor
Saw it and I sent it out today. USPS won't show the shipment tracking until tomorrow though so I'll PM you the info then. FYI everyone, this was a $12 total part, that cost me $8 to ship. I don't mess around when it comes to packaging, even if I only make $4 total on it. This piece was probably only good for its plugs, but you can't even get plugs from Toyota without buying the whole thing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts