Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my speedhuts in today, 30 minute installation, of course the instrument panel was already out and ready to go. Man whoever designed that oil pressure gauge should be taken out back and shot!

Anyways Before:

After:

Before:

After:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
looks good, only thing i would change is having redline marked on the tach.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone, as far as the shift point, I will have a shift light mounted somewhere, have not decided yet, probably hidden somewhere in the dash with only the light showing.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
njsupramk3t said:
Not bad. The mk4 supra logo, and that symbol are pretty ricer, other than that they look nice.:D
Thanks.................the symbol means "Dream" which is what ive been doing for the last 3 years when it comes to my supra. Is a mk4 supra rice?

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
Proficio said:
Your opinion is noted, didn't your momma ever teach you if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all?
Hey if you cant take criticism than dont post your stuff asking for opinions. thats my .02 cents

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Proficio said:
Man whoever designed that oil pressure gauge should be taken out back and shot!

amen to that! i have speedhut gauges also and my oil pressure gauge has never worked right after i installed them. i think that the sender is broken now, tho. looks good on the install. is that a turbo timer you have mounted on the steering wheel? is it just strapped to the top or is it actually mounted in the dash? looks good

·
Search
3,305 Posts
Yah man, I don't think he was trying to be an ass, just stating his opinion.

I agree, but if you like it then its all good man...

not saying it looks bad but I (and others) like to keep mk3 script to mk3's, and mk4 to mk4's

Proficio! Thank you!
I've been looking for a pic of those for a long time... on their site, when you preview it, the script is shown being overlapped by the numbers.

Did you do small, or large logo?

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
Proficio said:
Damn, I just noticed in the pix my fuel gauge is off.
rofl...thats the worst part about doing the gauges...getting the damm needles back to where they were...also u gotta be careful with the oilpressure gauge!! it will fall apart when u remove the 2 screws, so be careful!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JonnyRedline said:
rofl...thats the worst part about doing the gauges...getting the damm needles back to where they were...also u gotta be careful with the oilpressure gauge!! it will fall apart when u remove the 2 screws, so be careful!
I know man that sucked, I used a magnetic flathead to hold the bottom piece in place while I lined it all up and screwed it in. My 2 year old was watching me like I was crazy............lol.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
njsupramk3t said:
Hey if you cant take criticism than dont post your stuff asking for opinions. thats my .02 cents
Justin said:
Yah man, I don't think he was trying to be an ass, just stating his opinion.

I agree, but if you like it then its all good man...

not saying it looks bad but I (and others) like to keep mk3 script to mk3's, and mk4 to mk4's
Dude, Im not trying to be an ass either. But I never asked for opinions so stated a negative one is out of line in my "opinion" LOL

Justin: I found that image in another post when searching supraforums for pix of speedhut gauges, I did not supersize any of the logo's or fonts just regular size.

wh0wants2know: Thats not my car just a pic I found on supraforums.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts