Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Figured I would post some pixs up of my 2005 Nissan Titan LE..crew cab....4x4 w/big tow package. I bought it on 3/31/05 and finally got around to taking some pixs...after washing and waxing her up.....mods are 13% Front Window Tint and Phillips 4.5k HID Kit. One mod I plan on doing in the future is the Gibson Extreme Dual Exhaust and maybe an AEM Intake....

If you look carefully in the 3rd pix you can see the supra in the garage with its hood up and on jackstands, right behind my black civic. Last two pixs show the hids.

enjoy.
Val T.

pixs:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Very nice truck...how's the beam pattern on those HID's? I hope you set them up well, because otherwise it would SUCK for people driving towards you with HID's up that high :bigthumb:

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tatanko said:
Very nice truck...how's the beam pattern on those HID's? I hope you set them up well, because otherwise it would SUCK for people driving towards you with HID's up that high :bigthumb:
exactly as stock, every car of mine has HIDS...so im familiar....I wouldnt just throw HIDS in.

vnt :bigthumb:

·
Banned
612 Posts
things are beasts.. big truck.. looks good.. now drop it and throw on some 13's and youll be blinging

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PARealtor said:
things are beasts.. big truck.. looks good.. now drop it and throw on some 13's and youll be blinging

You people watch too much Pimp My Ride! :lol:

vnt :wtflol:

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Nice addition to your stable, so they dont offer HID's from the factory on Titans.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MANI009 said:
Nice addition to your stable, so they dont offer HID's from the factory on Titans.
Thanks, nope Nissan doesn't have an HID option.

vnt :yum:

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Val, congrats on the purchase! You gotta love the Titan/Supra combo! I have black Titan and black Supra, and now you have silver Titan and silver Supra! :bigthumb:
Peter

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
houstonT said:
Val, congrats on the purchase! You gotta love the Titan/Supra combo! I have black Titan and black Supra, and now you have silver Titan and silver Supra! :bigthumb:
Peter

Thanks Peter, you actually were my inspiration on getting the Titan or else I would have bought a Brand New Ram 2500 CTD.

Thanks
vnt

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Hey bud, glad it worked out for you! The Titan is a badass truck, get some 20's, they make the truck! :) I hope to finally meet you, your truck and your Supra at TX2K6!!!!
Peter

vntperformance said:
Thanks Peter, you actually were my inspiration on getting the Titan or else I would have bought a Brand New Ram 2500 CTD.

Thanks
vnt

1 - 20 of 60 Posts