Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Val, congrats on the purchase! You gotta love the Titan/Supra combo! I have black Titan and black Supra, and now you have silver Titan and silver Supra! :bigthumb:
Peter

· Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Hey bud, glad it worked out for you! The Titan is a badass truck, get some 20's, they make the truck! :) I hope to finally meet you, your truck and your Supra at TX2K6!!!!
Peter

vntperformance said:
Thanks Peter, you actually were my inspiration on getting the Titan or else I would have bought a Brand New Ram 2500 CTD.

Thanks
vnt

· Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Dan - that thing is WEAK! You brave? Bring it down to TX2K6, we'll line up the trucks and I'll show you what the rear of a Nissan looks like. If you want, we can race with or without our trailers and cars attached to the back... :eek:

BigVic - I don't think it's an isolated incident. There is going to be a recall on the brakes soon. Simply put, they put rotors that are too small on a big truck. Recall is coming within a month from what I hear. Don't do the Tundra, I drove that as well... While it drove great, it looked like shit compared to the Titan IMO. Also, the interior SUCKED ass, especially the guage consol, YUCK!!!!! Not to mention, the Titan has a tow capacity of 9,500 while the Tundra is more like 7,800. It was a no brainer...

Val - no bro, I got the King cab LE. I wanted the bigger bed to stuff more wheels, tires, jacks, tools, etc... in the back.

Peter

· Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Hahaahah, you better go spend thousands of $ on mods of you want to hang with this little jap trap. I'm still bone stock, wouldn't it be a shame it my lil' ol' nissan spanked that POS??? :) LOVE
Peter
p.s. talk about an ugly front grille??? Have you looked at the front of the truck you're driving?? LOL :)

FYRARMS said:
Petey, my recently-installed Whipple supercharger and 3.91 gears suggest you don't want none of this Mopar. :eek:
Hopefully it looks better than the front. :D What drugs were the designers on when they made that front grille?

:hug:

· Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Vic, congrats on the purchase, lord knows I'd rather have this Titan under the Toyota name. Like Val stated, the Tundra tow capacity S U C K S and the interior is CHEAP looking. But, in the end, you have the Toyota name, which does mean a lot!
Peter

· Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Wes, absolutely! I've towed the Supra MANY times with the Titan. Several trips to/from Austin as well as to the road racing at TX2K5. SW even drove the Titan with the Supra on the trailer and commented on how great it towed. I highly recommend the Titan... My trailer weighs about 3,000 lb's and the Supra is around 3,300 so a total weight of 6,300 lbs. I do have the big tow package as well as a brake controller, so that helps...... Drop me a line at [email protected] if you have any specific questions or if you want some pics of the trailer/Titan together...
Thanks
Peter

onelove said:
Peter -

Have you towed the Supra with the truck yet ? I might have to go check one of these things out. Been needing to get a truck for a daily so I can tow a trailer and the Titan is looking really good :)

-Wes

· Premium Member
8,030 Posts
LOL, hhahhahaha, no, i'm not asian. That little boy is my son's friend, his dad is also a Supra owner, Steve Nguyen from Houston...
Thanks guys
Peter

vntperformance said:
I saw the asian kids in the pix, so I had to ask?

vnt :wtflol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.