Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Pizza boy sounds like a great guy.

This weekend we met a pretty cool one, we didn't have money for a tip so we gave him the option of drinking some beer or smoking up.

·
turbo interceptor
351 Posts
a guy died for trying to steal a pizza...think about that. It was a completely scummy thing to do but at 17 most people don't make very good choices.

Just don't understand all this delivery guy hero noise. :wtf:

·
...smell like cabbage
1,097 Posts
a guy died for trying to steal a pizza...think about that. It was a completely scummy thing to do but at 17 most people don't make very good choices.

Here's an idea: maybe he shouldn't have tried to steal a pizza and none of this would have happened.

·
turbo interceptor
351 Posts
Here's an idea: maybe he shouldn't have tried to steal a pizza and none of this would have happened.
Obviously.

They played with fire and got burnt...bad. I just don't understand how a delivery guy killing a 17 year old jackass for trying to steal his pizza seems like a heroic act.

Guess I am all alone here.

Let the flaming begin.

·
Dirty free-for-all?
119 Posts

They assaulted him, and then attempted to rob him. 4 vs 1 - disparity of force.

Good for the delivery guy.

·
M*A*L*E M*O*D*E*L
318 Posts
Normally I would not agree with the delivery guys actions but we are yet to find out what kind of pizza it was, and its value.

·
Dirty free-for-all?
119 Posts
Obviously.

They played with fire and got burnt...bad. I just don't understand how a delivery guy killing a 17 year old jackass for trying to steal his pizza seems like a heroic act.

Guess I am all alone here.

Let the flaming begin.
They didn't just try to snatch his pizza and run. They attacked him, 4 against 1, and then attempted to rob him. This doesn't make him a hero, but it does completely justify his act.

·
turbo interceptor
351 Posts
They assaulted him, and then attempted to rob him. 4 vs 1 - disparity of force.

Good for the delivery guy.
Would like to hear more about the assault, if they just struck him in the face and then tried to grab the pizza and run I do not agree. This was the the way I read it.

If it was a 4 on 1 beatdown where they had him on the ground all pounding the ever loving crap out of him and he had legitamite fear for his life then my opinion would change. Would love to hear the details.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
^^^ Go back to lurking.

Look at the white kid at the end. How I would love to destroy every bone in that fuckers face.

·
Professional White Man
2,674 Posts
CCW FTW, he was outnumbered and being attacked... he did not know their intentions and felt his life was in danger. He was completely justified in his actions.

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
Would like to hear more about the assault, if they just struck him in the face and then tried to grab the pizza and run I do not agree. This was the the way I read it.

If it was a 4 on 1 beatdown where they had him on the ground all pounding the ever loving crap out of him and he had legitamite fear for his life then my opinion would change. Would love to hear the details.
If four guys are beating you on the ground, do you think they are just going to stop so you can get your gun?

Wise up.

·
Registered
179 Posts

If he waits that long he's a dead man, he had to act quick while he still had a chance.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Nobody said that the pizza guy is a "hero." In my book a hero is someone that risks their life to save another person's, pure and simple.

But to me his actions were justified. Those fucking assholes are useless worthless members of society. Imagine the IQ level when they decided to rob the pizza boy after calling in the order. Did they not think that the shit is going to be traced back to them?

The unit next to one of my offices is a T-Mobile store. Two weeks ago during broad day light some asshole robbed them at gunpoint. Let some stupid motherfucker walk into one of my offices with a gun and try to rob or threaten my employees. They will be carried out in a body bag. If you make the bed, be prepared to die in it.:dark:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts