Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of any places that can weld some mild steel? i'm making my IC pipes and would like to get some pipes welded....think maybe two welds so anyone know anywhere and price? or does anyone on the forum know how to weld? maybe i can bring the pipes over and you can weld and i'll pay you?

W

·
0 Posts
supratkfy said:
anyone know of any places that can weld some mild steel? i'm making my IC pipes and would like to get some pipes welded....think maybe two welds so anyone know anywhere and price? or does anyone on the forum know how to weld? maybe i can bring the pipes over and you can weld and i'll pay you?

Where you located?
Bring it to me.

Wings

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
tang man can do it, pm him hes in san jose

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey anthony,

do u know tang man personally or met him? u know how much he'll charge? let me know....

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
supratkfy said:
hey anthony,

do u know tang man personally or met him? u know how much he'll charge? let me know....
i know him personally, he can work for cheap, he lives with perf0rmance on the board.

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks, i just PM and waiting for his reply...

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha...i have heard about CAMPBELL AUTO a lot..where is that place and is it cheap or what/

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
I can do it also... tig welds.

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
Ckanderson said:
I can do it also... tig welds.
ck can do it :bigthumb:

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'll bring it to CK if i do it in time for him.....Tangman doesnt seem to be online that mcuh so i gotta wait for his reply

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I can do it too. I spot welded my entire chassis with JB.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
lol^

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Ckanderson said:
Where are you located at? I need to have the metal ring that holds my HKS Ti muffler welded because I cracked it when backing up into a curb. How much?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
I'm in pleasanton... i do welding cheap... buy me a 12 pack?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts