Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any MKIV's in this area? Just moved here from TX and wanted to meet some locals.

I have a red 94 TT BPU+ supra.

·
7M POWER
146 Posts
joliet

Yeah im from the area i live in shorewood and im glad to seee another supra. there are a couple of mk4's that i have seen ocassionally. but there is a mk3 in plainfield. i will be back in town this weekend. im at siuc right now studing auto. my mk3 needs an o2housing which i am having made once i get back and get an appointment. have u checked out naperville yet?

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Welcome to the area. Im not exactly from Plainfield, but about 15 minutes away. PM me some time if you want to go cruising around a bit.

Yuri

·
Registered
296 Posts
I work close by...I'm in Naperville.

~Asim

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
Welcome to the area, I am right off of LaGrange and I55. ~30 minutes away from you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone know of a good location to get some BFgoodrich KD's. I have gone to Discount Tires and NTB but there marked up there.

Anyone selling wheels?!!??

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
1Red94TT6spd said:
Anyone know of a good location to get some BFgoodrich KD's. I have gone to Discount Tires and NTB but there marked up there.

Anyone selling wheels?!!??

Did you try www.tirerack.com

·
Registered
278 Posts
I live in north plainfield right on the edge of naperville 111th st and rt 59 I can source up some wheels for me pmd you my cell

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
Just 15 mins away from you as well... I drive a Cressida, and used to drive a mk3.... Hope to see you around...

·
Divine Alpine
88 Posts
I live just off caton farm rd. west of 59. Welcome to the area. If you ever see a silver bone stock one driving around (which is very rare, hardly take it out) that may be me.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Im kinda close i guess. Im in Dixon which is bout an hour and a half from there but im down for a cruise sometime.

·
7M POWER
146 Posts
hey sts do u buy parts at thomas? some gut there was telling me about someone with a nice silver older supra that is almost as fed up with getting parts though them as i am.

·
Divine Alpine
88 Posts
Mark87supra, no I only go to Elmhurst. I went to Thomas about 7 years ago and I haven't been back there since. I took it in for an alignment and they decided to take a joy ride and felt that my radio settings wasn't to there liking.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the welcomes. I haven't seen another supra yet since I moved here in early January. I saw at least 3 a day when I was in Dallas.

It's nice that they're rare here. It's nice out, who's up for a meet one of these fine weekends??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts