Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Punjabi By Nature
121 Posts
Beautiful Supra man. Time to get some pictures with your buddy's silver one now ;)

·
Asian Sensation
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bally said:
Beautiful Supra man. Time to get some pictures with your buddy's silver one now ;)
yeah, that car runs fucking hard. Got new clutch and tinted the bitch. Hurry up and get another one man.

·
Asian Sensation
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thx thats what i exactly wanted. Simple and clean.

well RMM wing is def on my xmas list. that is all.

currently have sparco torinos and a flash 5 wheel. Hate that damn wheel. If anyone has one they know what im talking about the suede fades off after a few months. And torino's are eh. Plus thing about em are that i dont roll no fat bitches. SIze 4 and below thx. Trd Wheel and some leather milano's will complete me :)

oh how i am in love with Teh s00prah.

*sigh*
:love: :love: :love:

B

·
0 Posts
DAYUUM....i never really ever liked Red on a Supra...But your car looks freaking gorgeous.

Keep her nice bro!

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
First off, it looks great. Nice work. I think the car would benefit a lot from 98 heads, turns, and tails. Other than that, I think the car is perfect.

·
Asian Sensation
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thx for the kind words everyone.

I want the 98 Headlights soo bad but they're on the TO-BUY list. I already have the 98 dash, and the rest of the 98 lights would complete my cosmetic touch.

:)

·
1 ur Mom warned U about
656 Posts
Gorgeous Supra!!
Now slap on that single on that baby already!. :)

·
Asian Sensation
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i gotta wait for ralph, he's been pretty busy with work. But i'll def get pics up when its all finish. :D

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
playboi....where you located ? your not in chandler? or come through chandler kinda often do you? i saw a car that looked exactly (or similar .... always going the other direction) like yours. i might wanna include that i saw the red supra going down warner.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Very Clean Red Supra, I really like it... :D

What kind of suspension are you using?

I want to drop lower on the front and leave the back alone...
I'm running with Eibach/KYB combo
Like your style... :)

·
Asian Sensation
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i3oca said:
playboi....where you located ? your not in chandler? or come through chandler kinda often do you? i saw a car that looked exactly (or similar .... always going the other direction) like yours. i might wanna include that i saw the red supra going down warner.
i'm on Warner. There isnt any red supras on this side of town. Cept maybe Dave, he's got a red bpu with blitz O3's.

i'm on aim - iamplayboi or pm me i got every messenger.

What kind of suspension are you using?
Thanks! I got Tein Flex, it tucks just a lil bit in the front, i rolled the rear a lil more and drop'd it again. There isnt much fender gap between tire. :D

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
what kinda of rims

What are you rims?
Car looks very very clean!
-Ryan

R

·
0 Posts
Very clean ride man! Its like a big version of my car!
I wanted those wheels for my mr2 but i didn't want to wait, what % tint do you have?

R

·
0 Posts
playb0i said:
thx.

Tint is limo.

Wheels are Work Vs-SS

18.9 Front 345/40/18
18.10 Rear 285/35/18
345, :cool: :D
Im about to get my windows tinted, whats a good shade (%) what shade would Limo tint be?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts