Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Slowly but Surely
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there was a thread months ago, and it was about the 7M-GTE layout. People had contributed pictures of the 7M-GE & GTE and they labled the engine parts specifically. IIRC, Bishop92T had contributed pictures as well. I just wanted to know if someone can bring back the thread I am talking about or if they still have the pictures with the 7M-GE & GTE engine parts labled.
Thanks.

Neal

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts

·
Slowly but Surely
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I would have tried that before I posted this thread. All that turned up were two threads that were way off topic.

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
*BLacK SuPrA GTE* said:
I think I would have tried that before I posted this thread. All that turned up were two threads that were way off topic.
Did you even bother to notice that I linked to the exact thread that you requested? It was easy to come up with with one search.

I did it for you. All the info you wanted. Your welcome. Look above and click the link. Best regards.

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,086 Posts
Awe shit, the SEARCH POLICE are out in full force.

AWIDESUPIE, to be perfectly fair, how the hell is he supposed to know to search for "MR2"? That thread is NOT easily found through searching.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Rajunz said:

AWIDESUPIE, to be perfectly fair, how the hell is he supposed to know to search for "MR2"? That thread is NOT easily found through searching.
ah yes agree!!!!! everybody shhudddupp about the search, stop bitchin like little gurls and help the guy out!

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
First. I wasn't being a jerk about it. I aid ... "oh, I think the thread started with tihs name" and then I was nice enough to search for it for him ... and I provided the link. The only thing that I thought was funny, was that even after I posated the link ... he didn't se to realize that I had answered his question because he didn't acknowledge it and/or say "thank you".

I wouln't have been able to find it if the funny thread title didn't "stick-out" in my mind ... I agree ... which is why I was excited to find it and happy to post the thread .. period.

I didn't complain, I HELPED THE GUY OUT.

Thanks. Best regards.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Rajunz said:

damn, that had my laughing for 10 straight minutes! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts