Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is this??? An air vent?? or what?? Cause I just installed my new subs and if its an air vent i could have probs cause my amp is sitting right on it... plz lmk asap:

Rob~

Also check out the attached image for the air vent thing... thanks again!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
O ok cool... thats what i was hopin... just wanted to make sure it wasnt an air vent ... heh ya that'd be great melt my amp the 3rd day i 've got it

Rob~

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
a 6by9 speaker ("sub") goes in there.. some have it, some don't

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o ok was just making sure. the cover looked like something for an air vent so i was just making sure lol. I doubt me and ma friends woulda covered up an air vent, but lol you never know

RoB~

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
StaticX313 , what are the measurements of thos enclosures? did you buy them? which brand? how much?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
well i'll have to get you the dimensions when I get home. I picked the boxes up from audio max down here in huntsville for 30$ each. They're just singles pre-fab stuff. Im pretty sure you could find em anywhere. Subs were 50$ each *buy one get one free* (2 - 12" Kenwoods W3003) 100$ total, boxes 60$ total, 4ga wiring kit 50$, and CC installation 45$, and (Bazooka EL 1500)amp 200$. So I got a deal on most the stuff. The only thing I didnt like was the price of the amp, but thats ok. Its powering 250watts RMS to both subs so im happy :D. Other then that 50$ for a kenwood w3003 is a GOOD deal and the boxes were 30$ each - cheap. Hope this helps...

Rob~

Also I love these subs. Im too white to have a lotta bass :p so I love em. They can hold a bass line all day long and add a good kick to everything i listen too. I love the double bass pedal rolls :D. So if you're into hard music and stuff like that or if u want some subs that'll add a nice kick to something THESE will do good. Im sure if u can get a whole lotta more bass from them if u got bigger volume boxes, but I like the nice kick :D. Also you'll be amazed at how quiet they are on the outside. I mean I had them up so loud they were clipping and then on the outside you could BARELY hear them! So with the supra it'll be nice *no cops, ppl wont hear u from miles away, ppl wont want to steal them cause they wont be able to hear it*. So ya I love em :D if you got anymore questions lmk hehe sorry this ended up a little long lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts