Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need to know if any one knows this shop .
EuroTech Collision
San Carlos Ca 94070
My girlfriend crashed mine and hers 05 c230 sport sedan its lokos like a mini c32 anways there trying to rape me on fixng the re suspension. I am over here in Ny taking care of business/working . So i cant fly out there for a few more days.

I need to know if anyone could possibly stop by to see if they guys is bullsh$tting me or anyone who knows him can find out about whats really broken . hes says i need 4 left rear control arms. etc and trying to charge me 3k+ whats that like 1800 in just labor just to change the rear left control arms LMFAO . My g/f hit her moms car parking steep hills and rian dont mix. and she also backed up over a curb breaking something on the left rear suspension. Insurance will not cover the damage to make things even better . long story but to cut it short its coming out of mine and her pockets...

So Any help would be great -- [email protected]

To top it off she was charged $200 to have the car towed 20mins to the shop via a tow truck company the mercedez tech gave her to call to get the care towed to the shop they use to do all there repairs/bodywork.. so she called the towing company and she told them the car that needed to be towed was a 05 benz figure then shes told thats theres a 200$set price for towing LMFAO whats that 12$ a mile. what if i told them it was a 87 sentra they would have never tried that b.s . Anwyas she didnt know and had it towed. which she only needed to be towed 20mins away....

So Any help would be great -- [email protected]

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump-

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I am flying out there in the morning to handle this personally as there trying to take advantage of the wrong person..I will be out there until tuesday. Also does any one know any good shops in the area who can do the repair. and not try charging me $125 a hour after they told me for the last 2weeks ther labor rate it $75 thats until of course they send me there enflated estimate plus they wanted to charge me $250 just to put the car on the lift and and take the rear wheel off to see whats broke .and then hes says o yea thats what we charge for (125)mechanical repairs aka non body work..this is after telling me for 2weeks there labor rate it $75 when i asked many of times to make sure as i wanted to get this broken rear suspesnion fixed. ..

Btw any supra or car meets going on the area this weekend as i will be in the area?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts