Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
Modellista Design's exclusive creation.........;P

Hes a member on here and will probably post to this thread....

He had a one time group buy a year or 2 ago on here....

·
Flush 19" wheel club
535 Posts
As mentioned above that's Curtis of Modellista's car, he's MyKarIsVicious on the forum. The wing is a GT mini cf spoiler that's loosely based on the Ridox mini spoiler.

A while back people tried to setup a groupbuy on this wing after seeing it on a couple cars, it never went anywhere. From what I understand there was never but a handful of these limited GT spoilers made. I have one and mine was one of the first prototypes MD made.

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
Lol, not good with reading comprehension are we? Let me help you out:

1) Modellista Designs made it.
2) You can't get it.

You're welcome.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As mentioned above that's Curtis of Modellista's car, he's MyKarIsVicious on the forum. The wing is a GT mini cf spoiler that's loosely based on the Ridox mini spoiler.

A while back people tried to setup a groupbuy on this wing after seeing it on a couple cars, it never went anywhere. From what I understand there was never but a handful of these limited GT spoilers made. I have one and mine was one of the first prototypes MD made.
wanna sell me urs?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sorry for off topic but VeilSide935, you're sig made me crack up for a good 5 mins or so. On topic: Good luck trying to find it, looks sweet.

·
Registered
307 Posts
This spoiler looks really nice and kind of blends in with the car. If there is one detail I really like about it is that if you had never seen a Supra, you could believe it was a stock wing. I have looked for many permutatiions on spoilers yet most seem to off the cars design and curves... sad this thing is not available. If any one has some wing dimensions please PM. I am sure any CF or FG molder could have some "look alike" made.

·
MK4 of Them
1,173 Posts
that spoiler is awesome. any pics of the front of that car?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seeee! Im Not The Only One That Is Interested. Group Buy Group Buy Group Buy Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
MK4 of Them
1,173 Posts
i wna see pics of the front still..but yeah im liking that wing more and more

·
Registered
284 Posts
Try Ridox...They I do believe make it too

·
Flush 19" wheel club
535 Posts
Aries - I haven't put it up for sale...yet. There's probably already close to 10 guys waiting on me to sell mine.

To clarify, Ridox does *not* make this particular wing, the one pictured on Curtis's car and mine is a Modellista limited GT mini spoiler. It's loosely based on the Ridox one only, but it's not identical. The Ridox version is much flatter and may not fit inbetween a RMM wing. In this Orido/Ridox pic thread you'll see what the Ridox mini spoiler looks like in comparison: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355745

Another shot of this MD GT mini spoiler on my car.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aries - I haven't put it up for sale...yet. There's probably already close to 10 guys waiting on me to sell mine.

To clarify, Ridox does *not* make this particular wing, the one pictured on Curtis's car and mine is a Modellista limited GT mini spoiler. It's loosely based on the Ridox one only, but it's not identical. The Ridox version is much flatter and may not fit inbetween a RMM wing. In this Orido/Ridox pic thread you'll see what the Ridox mini spoiler looks like in comparison: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355745

Another shot of this MD GT mini spoiler on my car.

you got one clean car bro! mad props to u :nutkickhi :nutkickhi

1 - 20 of 22 Posts