Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my car has been in the shop for 7 weeks now. i got into an accident and at the same time decided to paint the car RSP. well the painting was done but the car wouldnt start. basically the mechanics have tried starter and plugs. I just got off the phone with them and they said they tried the coils but it wasnt that and there left with 2 more options either the crank or the ecm? i have zero knowledge on mechanics can somebody please help explain and maybe you guys know something they dont? im going crazy driving a neon for almost 8 weeks now :(

oh by the way its NA

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah it did i drove it there after the accident and when they started working on it they drove it in the shop from the yard. i was thinking maybe because it was sitting in the shop for 6-7 weeks, and they probably didn't start it to let the engine run. or maybe with the alarm there is a problem that kills the engine i dont know?

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'm not sure how thorough they are there but I guess they would've checked all the fuses and relays... Depending on the alarm it could be the starter kill but they should be able to diconnect all that and reset things.
That's a tough one to figure out without being there and all...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts