Supra Forums banner

Please Help!

297 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  JWatson
I need to know what size tubing I need for an NHRA legal roll cage, and also what wall thickness it needs to be.

We need to order the die (dye?) for our bender ASAP so we can get this thing going! Any help would be appreciated, the cage has to be done in the next 2 weeks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
The NHRA rulebook will probably say something like…..
1.750 x .120 mild steel (SAE 1010, 1020, 1025)
or .083 alloy steel tubing 4130 chrome moly.

I’m curious as to what type of bender you plan on using,
is it a pipe or tubing bender?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.