Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I have posted twice for help. But this will be the last time. I posted before saying that my car started stuttering. Well it was an IC hose. I fixed it and now my car still feels fast but the blow off valve doesnt sound half as loud as it was, its a HKS s s bov and from one of the tubes where the origional hoses was is capped and it has a strong stream of little air coming out. (is that normal?)
Also back by the turbo ( I dont think its the turbo) but if I pull my throttle body cables to hear my car it will make a short howl sound and then my engine will start to stutter and then go back to normal idle. Whats up with my car! Please any one if you have some good suggestions I would really really appreicate them.
I live in Missouri and there are no places to take my car I mean the Toyota is even Shady out here. I know MVP did some work on my car so I know everything was done right but I just need to know what I need to do. Thanks so much to anyone that takes time to look at this and help me I really appreicate all the help.
Thanks Matty

1 - 2 of 2 Posts