Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
supra soon to come
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrite so i am interested in buying a MK4 TT. i was wondering if you guys can help me out and give me your insurance company, what coverage plan you have, your history (age, single or married, and tickets or no tickets) and how much are your payments and at which intervals (monthly, annually...etc). thank you i would really apperciate this. Insurance is one of my main concerns and i want a rough estimate in my state thank you.

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts

tickets: haha yeah

pay: 259/6 months of full coverage beeeeeeyotch :)

I use Geico...........

Also I should probably mention the Supra and S2000 are on my family's plan and we have 10 cars on the policy so I get mad discounts................for insuring my civic with just liability for 6 months is more than double my payments for the s2000 and supra combined :(

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
It is because it is a civic. When we had our civic, it was our most expensive car to insure. Likely do the high repair costs, theft rate and it is primarily driven by younger drivers (read higher risk drivers).

Brad

·
-insert creative remark-
478 Posts
I was paying $500 a month for the NA with Detroit's resident "gangster insurance" which was supposed to be cheap (and I will admit it was the cheapest I could get by myself). That sucked!

I let the bank add the insurance to the car and it is WAY less!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts