Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and I couldn't find a similar topic, there was one that was post pics of wheels. I am looking to buy some wheels for my silver Supra and I like the gunmetal look with a chrome lip. So please post pictures of your wheels/or other peoples, and please give me the company and model of the wheels. Thank you

Dave

L

·
0 Posts
I can take a picture of when my rims are covered in brake dust. Almost looks gunmetal, damn brake dust! I like that spot you took pics of your car, very scenic.

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Those were taken down by the beach. I was only able to get 6 pictures off before people started complaining about taking up 3 spots.

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also I am looking into the Volk LE37's. If anyone has pictures of them please post them. Also how do you like them?

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
contact Val from Maryland. He posts as vntperformance. He has 97 alpine silver that he had gunmetal TE37's or LE37s on.

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone have TE37's? They look similair to the LE37's. Has anyone every seen them on a car? Any pictures?

·
Low Mile ALPINE--11,000
500 Posts
I know Val (vntperformance) has the le37t (gunmetal te37 with the polished lip) on his car....

I

·
0 Posts
Here is a picture of the TE37's. I couldn't find a pic of them on a silver MKIV. Sorry, this was as close as I could get,:rolleyes:

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I 8 A CIVIC
Thank you for posting a picture for me.

Dave

·
Yeeehaaa, Jester's dead!
682 Posts

BTW these rims are for sale.

L

·
0 Posts
Yea look at VNTPERFORMANCE he has a pic of his dope ride in his sig. Looks really nice, was thinking of gunmetaling my rims but thought it would be too much dark grey.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts