Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
176 Posts
The ones on the red Supra are TRD wheels from the MR2 2000GT. Basically they are just Work Equip.

Hey guys, one member here has the Silver & Black TRD Steering wheel. I didnt think they fit as they are Type D only, but he says it bolted right up! I have a brand new one of those I never bothered to sell as its listed for Crowns & Verossas lol. If anyone is interested let us know.

·
ˆê”Ô ƒGƒAƒ�ƒgƒv‚d‚q
1,039 Posts
^^ are they TRD wheels?? I really can't remember.

The ones on the red Supra are TRD wheels from the MR2 2000GT. Basically they are just Work Equip.
The wheels are called "Allumi-K". They are not the same as Work Equips.
The Allumi-k wheels have a smaller center cap and the center area sits flush. Work Equip wheels raise up to where the center cap is. Also depending on size the valve stems usually come out from a bolt hole to appear that there is no air valve on the Allumi-K wheels.

They were not made specifically for the TRD 2000GT MR2. It's just TRD always advertised them on the TRD 2000GT. They came in many different sizes. Very hard wheels to find.

Ishii

·
Administrator
17,234 Posts
The wheels are called "Allumi-K". They are not the same as Work Equips.
The Allumi-k wheels have a smaller center cap and the center area sits flush. Work Equip wheels raise up to where the center cap is. Also depending on size the valve stems usually come out from a bolt hole to appear that there is no air valve on the Allumi-K wheels.

They were not made specifically for the TRD 2000GT MR2. It's just TRD always advertised them on the TRD 2000GT. They came in many different sizes. Very hard wheels to find.

Ishii
Ishii, dropping the knowledge...like usual! :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts