Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help!!!!!!! I am Upgradedsupras(duanes) LIL brother and I got his right hand drive car off him as some of you are aware. I lent out my Volk rims to a supra friend and her car got stolen the next day. I was wondering if anyone see's these rims around to contact me A.S.A.P take the plate number down too if you can. It is a grey supra that was stolen 88 non turbo non targa. I will post a picture here so you guys can see what they look like they are very rare. It was in surrey bc where they were stolen. I only seen one set of these around which i own. They have some damage to them so you can not miss them.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
:sadwavey: Man that sucks dude. Hope everything turns out well though. Another "something or nother of Supra stuff was stolen" thread. These are never good to hear about. I hope some of the guys up north can help ya out man.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I need her tires for my inspection to get it transfered into canada so i was useing her saw blades and had to put mine on hers for now until monday and now someone stole them. They are are covered but I want those rims back I do not want a diff set they were seep dish and shit and VERY rare

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
wanna trade cars?

thanks in advance. :kiss:

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
Where is my JZA70 :(!?!?! Oh yeah nice car bring it to vegas this year I wana test drive it :p and welcome to the supra world.

laters
-Clint

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will not be coming to vegas this year I think I will be next year to texas or something along those lines after i get paint and a few minor mods done to it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Zerocool084 said:
Where is my JZA70 :(!?!?! Oh yeah nice car bring it to vegas this year I wana test drive it :p and welcome to the supra world.

laters
-Clint

LOL I find it funny you should say welcome to the supra world I have been on here since 2003 :p look

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
so how did they find it? haha

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
DARRELLMAN said:
LOL I find it funny you should say welcome to the supra world I have been on here since 2003 :p look
Good call :) but ive been here since jan of 2002 ;) just under another name
peace

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nice nice lol they found it on the side of the road.....
And I got my rims back woot woot dam i love those rims and i just pasted inspection today. I can not insure it in canada BLAME CANANDa

1 - 17 of 17 Posts