Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well today, i spotted a local supra owner than ive seen around a couple times, but doesnt seem to be into supras and is kind of an ass to other fellow supra owners (his car is an all stock baltic blue TT auto) ..... i noticed almost everytime i see his car its pretty much dirty, and today i got a close look at it and you could tell he doesnt take the best care of it, but what really bugged me was the fact that his tires were pretty much completely faded and dry, and it really makes the car look like poop...

so please guys, use tire wet, make your tires look shiny, black and new....dont make supras look like crap..

*end rant*

-mike

·
Registered
598 Posts
Ok, I shall take the day off, buy some supplies (tire wet, gold class), and go wash and wax my car! Given the supra some good lovin.... Woot. :)

·
-insert creative remark-
478 Posts
Find that guy and whoop his ass for me! Then give me his car. I want a baltic bad.

Why is it that the baltic guys are the ones who leave their cars lookin like hell. That's the THIRD one I know of!

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
If you think seeing a stock supra with faded tires is bad, check out what i saw downtown one night....:barf:

edit: trying to fix the pictures. holdon

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Yup.. I always have it in my garage.. sometime I use it and sometime I dont use it.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,761 Posts
I even take care of my 22 year old, worn out paint, rustbucketed car. wash n wax every week. I cant imagine why someone would own an expensive, fast car and let it go to hell.
:(

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
My car is dirty right now and I feel very guilty about it. But the tires are still shiney and slick :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
my car is kind of dirty right now...I installed a headunit and now my car is at the shop being fixed up. After everything is fixed and my tires are balanced I will clean the supra ALLLLLLLL day!

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
stupid pollen is dominating my car. i washed it 2 days ago and its already green again. damn flowers. :mad:

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Kuruma said:
Some people use their cars as transportation.

MOST people don't use MKIV Supras as transportation.

If they do, I don't know of any.

It's too nice of a car to just be called "transportation," that makes me wanna cry. :(

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
yawn

i keep my car dirty all the time... any of you are welcome to come by and bitch and moan all you want. Cetainly i won't give a damn.

·
I pretend to be fast
1,030 Posts
That sucks. Mine isnt the cleanest right now, but its not filthy. I do daily drive mine most days (when she runs).

Xenon, Mine is transportation for me. Now you can sasy you know of one :)

·
<.>
343 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
stupid pollen is dominating my car. i washed it 2 days ago and its already green again. damn flowers. :mad:
Same here, I washed and waxed both my cars last sunday and already they have turned from a shiny black to a light green :nono:

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
I keep it in a garage and get it professionally detailed..........however that is my choice............just because someone doesn't wash their car or use wheel and tire dressing doesn't to me make the car look like shit........

M

·
0 Posts
Mine's transportation. Fun transportation.

Only use GOOD tire protectant, like Meguiar's, with an applicator. If I use other stuff, the rears wheels just kick it all over my rear panels, looks like I did a burn-out in an ash pit.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts