·
Registered
675 Posts
Name: Andy
Locations: NYC
Price: $375 Shipped

ALL KITS ARE PNP, NO SPLICING, CUTTING OR RE-PINNING

Hey All,

I have finally finished the Keyless entry kit and it is now for sale. This group buy has been approved by Biologist.

The keyless entry kit will be completely plug and play expect the ring terminal, you will have to ground it by loosening a 10MM bolt. Instructions will be shipped with the kit on how to install it.

Details Of Keyless Entry Function

• Viper One Way System
  • Compatiable with ALL Trims Of USDM 93-98 Supra
  • Lock and Unlocks With Key FOB
  • Engages Factory Security System
  • Flashes Parklights/Taillights
  • Beeps Horn
  • Plug And Play, No Programming Needed
  • Mounts On Metal Dash Bar On Driver Side, Approximately Around The Area Of Mirror Switch
If you would like to wires to be left to their original length from the Viper unit so you can mount in a different area, I can do that but that area is out of the way of everything. The option is there.

Price

• $375 Shipped USPS Priority, Can Be Paid In Full
  • Non refundable deposit of $125, Second payment must be made before kit is shipped.
Payment:

PayPal. Put your name, address and what you are paying for in the notes section so I can keep track of it and please add the fees.

Legal Notes/Terms:

I must state that I am not legally responsible for damages you do to your vehicle when disassembling/assembling to install this kit. If you pinch wires or route them through moving parts without precaution, I am not liable. Each kit will be tested before being sent to you. Routing of wires will be crucial to keep them away from moving parts(steering column shaft) and avoid being chaffed. It is recommended to mount the unit on the metal dash bar directly above the A/C duct that feeds the crotch vent on the driver side.

Warranty

I can provide a year warranty on the viper units. I am not a authorized dealer for viper but I have a local shop that can order it for me and do a swap if needed. You should not receive a defective unit as I will bench test them before sending it to you.

Pictures

Video Of System Functioning

Round 1 GB List

1) Gator Alum - Paid
2) BigEd94TT - Paid
3) MKIIIHATER - Deposit
4) Lintrix - Deposit
5)SupraSaiyan - Paid
6) BorHor - Paid
7) Getzke - Paid
8) GinsengPwr - Paid
9) Kindawanapokeya - Paid
10) NgoFcukinWay - Deposit

Round 2 Wait List

1) USCcox - Paid
2) Massaker - Paid
3) Halfwalker - Paid
4) kevenh09 - Paid
5) M2000Speedster - Paid
6) Boost Creep -Paid
7)ToeJamme - Paid
8) TheProPilot - Paid
9) Makaveli200369 - Deposit
10) Turbo_Master - Paid
11) Ovey1 - Paid
12)BADS - Paid

·
Registered
47 Posts
Could you please post the Model# of the Viper-system?
It looks like 3100, but that model is 2 years old and retailed for ~50USD, so 375USD would be incredibly steep?

·
Administrator
8,313 Posts
It looks like 3100, but that model is 2 years old and retailed for ~50USD, so 375USD would be incredibly steep?
It looks to be 3100 brain, 5105v remotes, and a custom harness. This isn't an off the shelf option you can buy for $50. Correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Please put me down as one of the 10 truly plug and play kits. I am looking for your PayPal address to send funds but cannot find it in the post. It’s early though and maybe I missed it.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I'm in, PM sent.

·
Stock Twins King
4,396 Posts
Great job...I know it has taken you quite a while to put all of this together, It is a shame that those connectors are NLA but your alternate doesn't sound bad at all. Does your instructions show how to make the connector connections deep behind the right side of the glove box? That is a pretty hard area to get to.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
This is a great option for the community!!! Good work, now I need to remove my old alarm and verify everything functions as it should since the alarm is dead and may be I will just go this route.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Please put me down as one of the 10 truly plug and play kits. I am looking for your PayPal address to send funds but cannot find it in the post. It’s early though and maybe I missed it.
Put me down for one of the original 10 as well!
I'm in for 1.
I'm in. Need PayPal email address to pay to ...
I'm in too! message me paypal info.
I'm in for one of the first ten as well. Please PM or post PayPal info. Thanks.
I'm in for the first 10 as well. Please PM me your paypal info! Thanks.
I'm in, PM sent.
This is a great option for the community!!! Good work, now I need to remove my old alarm and verify everything functions as it should since the alarm is dead and may be I will just go this route.
I'll take one.

Hey guys!

The response has been insane. I will message everyone with PayPal info later tonight when I am home.

thank you all very much for the support. I will also address all PM’s for questions and update the first post with everyone who has paid.

Currently six have PM asking about PayPal info so there is still room.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great job...I know it has taken you quite a while to put all of this together, It is a shame that those connectors are NLA but your alternate doesn't sound bad at all. Does your instructions show how to make the connector connections deep behind the right side of the glove box? That is a pretty hard area to get to.
You are correct! It took since the first time we spoke through text to have this all come together. It has been tough with suppliers, locating discontinued part for old stock and then having it all plug and play.

The second option is simple, it is a connector that is easily viewable but if you have large hands, it would help to remove the lower dash panel with the crotch vent for more space. The instructions are clear as I myself hate IKEA kind of instructions. ;-)

It looks to be 3100 brain, 5105v remotes, and a custom harness. This isn't an off the shelf option you can buy for $50. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Thank you for the response and understand what it is and the time it took to design this.

I expected someone to comment about price as that is always the first comment people will make. The unit has the newer style fobs that do not require a LCD which has battery life troubles. I did not want to install a remote start unit because with most members having their car garage kept and not driven in the colder months, it would be a moot point.

I also did not want to have the remote start in since many people are six speed or manual, W58, and that brings issues if the car is left in gear. Bypassing neutral safety and making me liable for such is also something that bothers me.

The cost aspect of things is something that is not understood. All the connectors used are quality connectors and not cheap weatherpack type. They are also discontinued and I had to navigate some hurdles to just find old stock and bought it all, let’s not even discuss the pins to suit.

You appear to have the notion you can just install this kit yourself for cheap but forget the plug and play aspect. You unplug, plug in. Done. You want to sell the car and return it to stock, sure. Unplug it and you will not have a tapped harness with t-taps or whatever these alarm places use to rig up harnesses.

There is no splicing, shaving or tapping. It is why the kit is priced as such for the parts that went into it and the simplicity of installation. It is literally everything you need down to the size ties.

·
JZA80 > JZA70
1,807 Posts
I want one I will pm you!

1 - 20 of 161 Posts