Supra Forums banner

121 - 140 of 164 Posts

·
Racing is Life.
1,103 Posts
If anyone is curious as to "just how PNP is this, really??" Well... I know a PNP setup when I see one amd I've purchased many things before that are supposed PNP.

This literally plugs in where the factory connectors go and then you ground it to a factory ground, per the instructions.

It took me longer to get flipped over and in position than it did to wire it. I was done in 25 minutes. You don't pull the dash panels in any way. Just the door sill trim and foot panel and dead pedal. This has been a fantastic deal for me. I love it.

And the tech support has been really good. I have a very small issue with one feature. Andy offered to send me another unit to troubleshoot my unit directly. All I have to do is plug the new unit in. He's supplying fresh key FOBs and everything.

Thank you Andy for this very clean solution. It's so relieving to finally have the alarm from the factory working again.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i tried to PM you but your inbox is full.
please PM me the process of placing an order.
thanks...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was one of the first 10 when Andy started putting these together last year. Things have been busy with the build and now that things are coming together I got the time to do the install..

This thing is awesome. Truly plug and play and works as expected. I can't be any happier with the kit. 10/10 Recommended to all!

Thanks Andy!!!

121 - 140 of 164 Posts