Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sunday April 29 the MK I/II folks got together for a BBQ at Dave's place (Supradude117) and fun run up the Skykomish River Valley. Our pics are here
http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=30592
15 MK IIs
3 MK I
3 MK III

And other assorted cars, like Kylefoto's Corona waggin' (wagon) with custom exhaust.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Dave is Lexustech117 ? on SF Rich -- so people know who's place it was at.

·
Registered
229 Posts
fuck. i wish i could go :( i have to work sundays.. this is gay, i will never get sundays off and thats when all the meets are

·
Registered
556 Posts
We definately have good times. The mkii crew mixes it up quite a bit. Winter meet sometime right after the 1st of the year at my place = drive anything,and I mean anything.More of a car guy meet than a car meet.Takes away the winter boredom,get the blood flowing.Especialy since I tend to have a different project car in the main bay every year.
Dave has the spring meet for the mkii's and tries to get the mkiii's together later.I have a feeler thread on CS right now for a cruise/picture meet.No dates decided,just a show of hands as per say.Plus,I'll probably have a summer BBQ again this year.We also have many impromptu get togethers whenever.Usualy only takes 1 or 2 guys saying we need to hook up,and it's on.
I'll keep the NW section here updated,if I see some interest,but the last time I did "2 years ago" I got 1 mkiv,and 2 mkiii's to show up,so I decided to stay away from SF for over a year.No responces/interest from the other generations = why bother ......

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
We definately have good times. The mkii crew mixes it up quite a bit. Winter meet sometime right after the 1st of the year at my place = drive anything,and I mean anything.More of a car guy meet than a car meet.Takes away the winter boredom,get the blood flowing.Especialy since I tend to have a different project car in the main bay every year.
Dave has the spring meet for the mkii's and tries to get the mkiii's together later.I have a feeler thread on CS right now for a cruise/picture meet.No dates decided,just a show of hands as per say.Plus,I'll probably have a summer BBQ again this year.We also have many impromptu get togethers whenever.Usualy only takes 1 or 2 guys saying we need to hook up,and it's on.
I'll keep the NW section here updated,if I see some interest,but the last time I did "2 years ago" I got 1 mkiv,and 2 mkiii's to show up,so I decided to stay away from SF for over a year.No responces/interest from the other generations = why bother ......
Well..lemme know what comes up Shawn...Duece's are my homies! Course...with all my time at CS lately, I'm bound to run across anything! From where I'm at, a Sea-Tac meet requires a little planning on my end...what with the 6 hour roundtrip travel time

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
every one goes to dave's and dosent tell me?!? :'(

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Holy God! Aaron cut his hair! Hippie hell has frozen over!
Haha, he got his once every four years shave and harcut last summer. And as you can tell hasn't shaved or had a haircut since.:lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts