Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
!!!!Alternate Date August 4/5!!!! Working on the following weekend due to a lot of Supra owners wanting to make it to this event as well. Chime jn if you want it a d I'll talk to owner. Not to Jack anyone's plans or posts but I (Tejon) have put on 2 Nationals over the years and understand not everyone can travel as far or get into Canada. With that being said I am currently building the brand new Toyota dealer in Marysville/smokey point and owner wants to sponsor Supra events. I'm thinking of asking him about a 1 or 2 day basic just show n shine event during opening week in July. Let me know who all is interested and I'll set it up. "Update" Spoke to owner today and he is 100% down to host and we are figuring the end of July will be the ? date so for now let's say July 28-29th which is a Sat/Sun. Dates aren't 100% final but the owner does have last say since its his dealer. We may try to plan for August

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'll keep people posted. I should know by May as I am still building the dealership haha. Also will add more details if we get enough people interested. IE BBQ, after party etc..please too only Supras for this event as space will be limited

I'll start roll call:
1. Tejon Tihonovich
2. Shaleen Bisconner

·
Registered
375 Posts
Go ahead and put me down as long as its not going to be the weekend of June 30/July 1 I am in to drive over.

3. Ryan Payne

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So after speaking with Toyota dealer Owner James Colon he is 100% on for allowing a Supra show to be held at his dealership. Dates for now will be same time as Nationals July 28-29th. Address is: 16212 Smokey Point Blvd, Marysville WA 98271. There will be food, goodie bags and fun for all. Near by we can also convoy a cruise through Scenic, windy Chuckanut drive. Attached you'll see the cruise and the last cruise I organized.

Attachments

·
Canada, Eh?
2,398 Posts
why not make it a different weekend? Like, any other weekend in the summer?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I know I cant Nationals, But im sure I can make this

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Weekend before nationals is sons B-Day so that date is out. Plus this is just an alternate to Nationals for those who can't make it into Canada. Not trying to step on toes of people putting that event on

1 - 12 of 12 Posts