Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
say the hd was working wen 2 10in audiobahn subs were installed now when i took the subs out the other speakers in the car arent working???? but the pioneer hd comes on with its display... but the speakers arent working??

anyway to fix this? cant install the subs b/c i sold them

·
Search
3,305 Posts
When the subwoofers were installed the headunit was working correctly but now that you pulled the subwoofers out, the headunit display is on but no audio is coming out?

Sounds like speaker leads are shorted.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the head unit works but no sound comes out of the speakers that came factory with the car.... how do i fix ?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so where do i go to get this fixed best buy??? what do i tell the guys and how much is this ???

·
Search
3,305 Posts
where you got it installed... they should be able to fix it. if you didn't get it installed at bestbuy don't go there, I don't like them ;-)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
say im not sure where it was installed.... previous owner had it

·
NA-T member
455 Posts
Justin said:
Sounds like speaker leads are shorted.
That sounds right, but it depends on what was pushing the subs, and what is pushing the speakers. If you short out the speaker leads then you can ruin the amp, or built in amp if the speakes shorted.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guys would it be worth it to have this fixed ??? this one guy said it could be the factory amp and could cost 100 bucks or more... would it be worth it to have this fixed on stock speakers i mean will i even have base??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts