Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes the best looking white face/reverse glow gauge setup for the mk3 (88 in my case) ive read alot of posts about the speedhut version, ive seen a alot of "off brands" on ebay. i dont want to purchase junk. im a firm believer in you get what you pay for, but on the flip side paying more doesnt always mean you get better quality. so some input on who is using what, and what brands to stay away from would be appreciated !!!!

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
Speedhut, all the way. I've seen both in person and the quality and design of Speedhut is better. Speedhut also lets you customize the faces however you want.

P

·
0 Posts
Does the speedhut kit cover all of the guages? The image on their website only shows the speedo and tach on for the mkIII.

Thought about picking a set up today but wanted all of the guages, not just the two big ones.

Dunno if this will work, but here is all they show on the website:

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
ive seen on ebay...not very often, maybe only once a month, not white, but titanium colored el faces with red letters...theyre the nicest ive ever seen...im getting the next set i see

·
Registered
492 Posts
yeah i have a set of the speet hut gauges for my 88 na.....the only thing i don't like is that you can't really tell the difference from green to blue........that's it.....other than that, speedhut rules...

:cool:

P

·
0 Posts
Supra_N2O said:
ive seen on ebay...not very often, maybe only once a month, not white, but titanium colored el faces with red letters...theyre the nicest ive ever seen...im getting the next set i see
Go to SpeedHuts site. You can make them all kinds of colors, add logo's, splash's, your own images, change the colors and one of the colors they offer are metalic silver.

they also make the polished metal trim bezel for our cars that someone found on eBay yesterday and it's a few dollars cheaper on their website.

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
Be sure you select the correct MkIII options... that pic above is for the MkII...

I LOVE my speedhut gauges!

KeithH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts