Supra Forums banner

241 - 260 of 5374 Posts

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
Agreed....I didn't think the concept was particularly abstract, but here we are.

Again -are you serious? Are all instances of police shooting people to be painted with the same brush? Obviously there are cases where the shooting was justified, and others where it was not. That dude is just using this as a soapbox for his case, and doesn't know anything more about this case than me or you.
Did you read his article? He was simple lobbying for independent investigation to be done after all police shootings, and he got it passed in his state. I guess you do not see any issues with cops shooting people and then investigating the shooting themselves. Remember, in this case FBI got involved only after few nights of rioting.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
You are a fucking retard. Never comment on anything related to guns again. Choke yourself.
Omg he said clip instead of magazine! He didn't use the nomenclature used by people "in the know" about guns, which renders his opinion invalid by default. After all, who cares about the moral or social implications of a shoot to kill doctrine pervasive in our society and government as long as legal liabilities are covered? Your attitude isn't snobbish, bigoted, or elitist at all. You should take Wayne LaPierre's job...

Fair and Balanced.

·
9's Club
5,340 Posts
Omg he said clip instead of magazine! He didn't use the nomenclature used by people "in the know" about guns, which renders his opinion invalid by default. After all, who cares about the moral or social implications of a shoot to kill doctrine pervasive in our society and government as long as legal liabilities are covered? Your attitude isn't snobbish, bigoted, or elitist at all. You should take Wayne LaPierre's job...

Fair and Balanced.
There you are, I was wondering when you were going to come in this thread to start scolding people with your "i'm better than you" attitude. :lol:

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
There you are, I was wondering when you were going to come in this thread to start scolding people with your "i'm better than you" attitude. :lol:
Is that why you responded to Dachande's "you are a retard" and "choke yourself" comments with a meme? It's interesting which "i'm better than you" attitudes you promote and which you need to scold. Is that tribal or just political? Mdeniz ... fair and balanced?

·
9's Club
5,340 Posts
Is that why you responded to Dachande's "you are a retard" and "choke yourself" comments with a meme? It's interesting which "i'm better than you" attitudes you promote and which you need to scold. Is that tribal or just political? Mdeniz ... fair and balanced?
Well is not tribal or political, I'll explain, if a comment makes me laugh I think is funny, nothing else, and his made me laugh because i love full metal jacket quotes, (and frankly the notion that 2 bullets is cool, 3 is unacceptable is laughable IMO). In contrast yours made me yawn, because...some of your posts can be incredibly informative as I truly think you are one of the smartest people that post in OT consistently, and some other times...you sound like a bitter old woman naggin.

Back to the topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o6V-lXysuU

and...

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
:lol: @ "Childs Play"

What these Fergusonites don't understand is that their nightly parade is futile at best.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Well is not tribal or political, I'll explain, if a comment makes me laugh I think is funny, nothing else, and his made me laugh because i love full metal jacket quotes, (and frankly the notion that 2 bullets is cool, 3 is unacceptable is laughable IMO). In contrast yours made me yawn, because...some of your posts can be incredibly informative as I truly think you are one of the smartest people that post in OT consistently, and some other times...you sound like a bitter old woman naggin.

Back to the topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o6V-lXysuU

and...

pregnant women in the hood protesting now ?

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
:lol: @ "Childs Play"

What these Fergusonites don't understand is that their nightly parade is futile at best.
i think theyd get the analogy better if we showed them a video of a child kicking and scream because they didn't get something they wanted.

and then show them videos of themselves kicking and screaming because they cant get what they want....

the message will be lost in translation because the babby was white, and was also phone.

241 - 260 of 5374 Posts