Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone what i should do to polish my CT26? I tried searching but i couldnt find nothing its like when i search turbo i get a white page. So if theres already a thread can you post the link.

·
GOTCHA!!
110 Posts
A friend of mine did exctly this. Tough job to do, to be honest. I´d keep my hands off it. It takes alot of time and the surface needs permanent cleaning. Better think twice. I wouldn´t do it.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Unless it's a trim, it's useless. If you're dedicated enough to actually polish the turbo correctly, you'll just end up upgrading before you finish.

·
Banned, jk lol
3,866 Posts
A friend and I actually kinda "polished" the compressor housing by getting a grinder and getting off the old metal. It really isn't "polished" but it still looks good.

-Matt

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wasnt there someone who polish the 3000 pipe? and all the other shit for his 7mgte?...

·
Registered
696 Posts
i did mine and it looks awesome. i just took the housing off (with the big pain in the ass C clip on the back) and then i sanded it then polished and it turned out great, only took about 3 houres max. i would post picts but i donno how.
harry

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
harry89supra said:
i did mine and it looks awesome. i just took the housing off (with the big pain in the ass C clip on the back) and then i sanded it then polished and it turned out great, only took about 3 houres max. i would post picts but i donno how.
harry
can you email it to me? [email protected] :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts